• 03-04-2022 •

A/N: This has all of the cast from Euphoria so if you want to look them up you can. There's a lot of names.

I had a long dream.

I was in the world of Euphoria, and I was playing the role of Cassie, except I was myself and Cassie was still a character.

Madi and Nate had just broken up. Us girls wanted to comfort her, so we all went to a football game. Kat was leading me, and we had to cross this weird concrete sidewalk. It was smooth but to the right was a drop of no more than 5 feet. It had light and dark blue tile squares like it would be a pool, but there wasn't any water. If you fall, you most likely wouldn't be too hurt and you would have to climb back up on the sides. The drop was narrow and squared, but long. We cross the top and go sit in our seats in the stands. Rue was on my left and then Lexi after her. On my right was Kat and then Madi, then Cassie. I don't remember watching anything.

Fast forward to a part where I'm talking to my mom about becoming best friends with Cassie. I was saying how we would learn each other's favorite things and that we would hang out all the time. Soon a song called, "If I'm James Dean, you're Audrey Hepburn" by Sleeping with Sirens came on. My mom and I were singing it and having fun.

Fast forward again to where Nate and I are dating. He wasn't a psychopath like in the show. He was normal and just had a crazy ex-girlfriend: Madi. She would chase us around and try to drive us apart. 

There's a part where we are running from Madi in this old and gross town. It was dark, wet, and rainy. We tried hiding in various shops, but she would always find us. Then, Rue came into the picture. She said that she would race me down the street to Dollar General. If I won, then I could stay with Nate. If I lost, I would have to break up with Nate and text him 'bye bye.' I agreed to the race, and we did a countdown. When Rue said 'one,' we booked it. We were running and water was splashing everywhere. Eventually, she won the race and I had to break up with Nate. Of course, I was upset about it. I decided to not text him at all. I look through a shop window and saw Nate sitting with Madi standing next to him. He started to get up when he saw me, but Madi pushed him back down giving me a smirk.

I turned away and started walking back towards my dorm with headphones in, although nothing was playing. It was full on raining now and I was getting soaked because I was wearing a tank top, but I didn't care. 

I'm on the sidewalk that leads to the door for the dorms, and someone comes up to me. She had red hair and was thin. I said, "Hailey, isn't it?" She said, "Yeah, I didn't think you would remember me." Hailey was a girl I knew in elementary school. She was older and we have never talked in real life. It was weird for her to be in my dream.

I walk away with my headphones still in and go through the doors. Inside, there were stairs to my right and the halls are empty. I turn to go up the stairs and Nate is sitting near the top, shirtless, trying to get a rise out of me. I ignore him and turn around to go to the elevator. There's a bunch of punk kids getting on and I get on with them so I can avoid Nate.

One kid has a buzz cut and is on the heavier side. He tries to taunt me because I'm soaking wet, but I don't respond. I don't even acknowledge him. The elevator stops at floor 5 where the girls get off and then, at floor 6 for the boys. I'm left alone on the elevator until it goes to my floor; floor 7. 

I walk down the hall to my room and go inside, locking the door behind me. After I pull out my headphones forcefully, I throw them on my bed along with my phone. I belly-flop on my bed and don't bother putting on dry clothes. I lay there and cry because Nate wasn't too bad of a guy.

The dream ended but there was more. It had to do with me in a bathroom and I guess people were trying to get me out.