• 06-16-2022 •

I was at school, and I had to use the restroom, so I went. It was shanty. This girl asked me why I didn't lock the door and I was trying to explain myself, but it didn't work. I left and went back to gym class. We were playing volleyball which is my favorite sport. Bradlee Wilkinson was really good at it. (Bradlee is an old schoolmate of mine. Never talked to him) I wanted him on my team, but this girl told me to go hang out with her instead, so I did. 

I don't know who she was but she wanted to skip the last bit of school and walk to her house so we can hang out. We skipped but on my way there I saw this guy in a car. I knew him. I went to say hey and I told him that I still have my hour lunch break. He wanted me to go to his house then since he would be home alone. I agreed and gave him a sensual kiss. He left and I went back to my friend. 

We walked to her house. It was a dump. Trash everywhere. Dirty dishes with flies and gnats. I was stupid enough to ask for a snack. Her mom was on the couch and told us to eat the beans because they are really good. The girl got me a bowl. It was chunky plastic and greenish yellow. It also had holes in the bottom, so she gave me a small glass plate that was chipping away. She gave me the pork-n-beans which were in a plastic Ziploc bag. I poured them into the bowl and tried them. They tasted normal. She said her parents divorced and that her father took a bunch of the good things. I felt bad but this is no way to live.