• 03-25-2018 •

I was in this old, abandoned house and I was stuck. This guy or creature was in control of the house. During the day, I could go outside, but I couldn't leave the porch. I felt wind and saw other houses, but over time they deteriorated. It was worse at night. I would go into this room and the guy or creature would stab each of my legs twice, so I couldn't go anywhere. I was in so much pain that I didn't care if I died. When I did, eventually, die, I respawned in the same room, and I was in an eternal hell. 

Then one day, I went outside and saw an old friend passing by. I warned her about the house, but she went in anyway. The daylight was shining through the old windows in the kitchen, and you could see dust particles floating in the air. It was warm and musty; almost comforting which is contradictory.

Later that night, the same thing happened, except it happened to the both of us and we would respawn like we were in a horror video game. My friend said that she would take the pain instead of me and the guy was nice to me for once. He let me go get a glass of water and gave me the option to sleep in a different room, but I declined. I stayed with my friend as she screamed in agony. She got it a lot worse than before and I tried to sleep, but I couldn't.

The next day, I went outside like I always do, and I saw a police officer walk by. He also went inside the house, kind of like he was drawn to it. I didn't want him to get stuck, so I forced him out and he didn't get stuck. The guy didn't trap him like he did to my friend and me.

After enduring another long night, I went outside again. I was sick and tired of the pain and suffering, so I decided to make a break for it. I screamed at the house from the top of my lungs and did backflips away from it. Once I realized that I wasn't trapped anymore, I ran to my mom's house. It was one of the few houses that were still left; other houses being piles of ashes. 

Since I left, the guy didn't need me anymore; he had my friend. This was selfish but I warned her. When I got to my mom's house, I was welcomed with pure happiness. I've been gone for 3 years. That night I slept in her bed with her and at last I was free.