CHAPTER 50- SMUG BASTARD

Isaiyah Hunter 

As soon as I feel my phone vibrating under my pillow my eyes open up. Fuck it's twelve already and that call means that Luca and all the others are outside.

I slowly slide out of his hold, my hand lets his hand rest beside him as I remove it from my waist. I wait a couple more seconds making sure he won't get up and I take my phone from under the pillow.

I quickly see the few messages and missed call and text Lucca that I'm coming. I quickly send another message sending the location of the house.

My phone is blaring with messages from Lucca telling me to open the door fast cause it's cold and he can't stand outside holding a dumb cake.  I quickly run down as fast as I can and silently, as silent as I can that is try and open the door.

"Welcome home. Next time just send one simple message asshole" he flashes me a toothy smile as he lets himself into the home, I take the cake away from his hand and place it into the fridge.

The entire family follows into the home and I'm suddenly scared that Nikolai will wake up cause that dude ain't no heavy sleeper, he will wake up even if the temperature in the room increases by one degree bro.

I mean even I'm not a heavy sleeper cause I can quickly get up to the smallest of sounds but I'm no competition in comparison to that dudes waking up skills.

"You didn't catch a hold of uncle right. Told you he isn't an easy guy to track." Smug bastard, he thinks I can't find someone out that easily. I don't give a single reply as I eagerly wait for the response.

I hear my phone vibrate and then see that he is here. Right on time sir, right on time. I walk out of the hall and go to open the door.

I met with a 6'3 tall man in his mid 40, dashingly terrifying with his huge figure. I can see slight resemblance between Niko and his uncle.

"Thank you so much for coming Michelle" I extend my hand towards him and he shakes mine. I lead him into the hall and the shocked expression on Lucas face is to fucking die for.

Please let's hope the camera recorded this interaction, causing catching this dude speechless is a miracle.

"I thought someone told me his uncle was a really tough man to find. Well I'm pretty sure I found him Lucca" I for the first time see a genuine smile on his uncles face upon seeing Lucca, so the dude does have feelings.

When I called him and told him the situation and who I am he was hesitant to come and meet Nikolai. It took quite some convincing for the dude to show up so I'm pretty proud of myself.

"sei cresciuto a Lucca" Lucca goes and hugs his uncle, I swear to god this is a cute moment. Loving this, I quickly take a photo and save it into my gallery. I see Alana mouth from the other side telling me to send her that photo, I send her thumbs up and mouth back 'will do' ( you've grown up a lot Lucca)

This moment is something for the books definitely cause I know that Michelle is the closest thing these guys have as a father figure. I hear knocking on the door as I rush to open it I see Miles and a very pregnant Ayaana following him into the house.

Miles steps suddenly comes to a halt as he sees who is present in the house, even Ayaana is pretty shocked as she understand that Michelle is home.