CHAPTER 30- VOLDEMORT

Triggering warning: sex trafficking and mention of rape

Isaiyah Hunter

Through out the car ride we both discuss our backup plans in case our first one doesn't work. He will be at the vip area assessing the situation downstairs, everyone will be handed the coms for easy communication. As soon as we arrive at the bar Nikolai pulls some strings to get us pass the security check without having to wait in line for a long time.

I'm greeted by the smell of sweat and alcohol as I enter the club, I feel Nikolai's hands on my waist guiding me through the crowd. "I'll be up in the vip room" he slowly whispers into my ears as he moves away from me, I go and take my seat in the bar.

"What would a lovely lady like you have to drink" a smile creeps it's way onto my lips at the familiar voice. I see Lucca in his bartender attire with a smirk on his face, "scotch on the rocks with a twist" he winks at me as he goes to make me my drink.

"Stay alert when Jacob arrives, all you have to do is stall him till he passes out" he speaks through the coms. The second floor glass window is see through and I can see him looking down at us carefully. I had seen a photo of how the guy looks before hand so I'll know when he arrives. Lucca hands me the drink and I quickly pour it down my throat. Cherishing the trail of the burning sensation it leaves as it goes down my throat.

"You guys Jacob just arrived , look subtly to your right and you'll see the guy in a black suit and pants" Lucca speaks to me and Nikolai at the same time. I turn to see a man in mid 30's approach the bar. He is a bald motherfucker with a slight stubble. He looks like voldemort no joke. God the fact that he is interested in buying girl for his plessure is just making my blood boil.

Now to get his attention, "Lucca get me another shot quick" he goes back at it and in a second I have my glass with me.

I see him standing and talking to someone over his phone. I grab my glass with me and stand up, making sure my dress is proper.

I take a quick glance at Nikolai and see he is waiting to see what I'm about to do. Well you just wait and watch my love.

I slowly approach him, taking slow step making sure to sway my hips and I finally see his eyes meet mine. I 'by accidentally' spill my drink as my shoulder hits his, his hands go straight to my waist in an attempt to hold me still.

"Woah I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking of when I bumped into you. Did I spoil your suit with my drink?" I ask innocently as I bite my lower lip. In all honesty I'm biting my lips to refrain myself from using words such as whore, bitch, rapist, motherfucker and the million other curse words that are present in my dictionary.

You're entirely dictionary only consist of curse words.

"No no sweetheart, a lovely thing like you shouldn't apologise for that. In fact I'm sorry, I was so mesmerized by your beauty that I couldn't move from my place" mesmerized my ass, bet you have a dick smaller than the size of a pea.

Aha a pea dick, just imagine. How hilarious.

"Oh please dont say sorry, it wasnt your fault" I bat my eye lashes at him to give him an impression that I'm interested in his voldemort looking face, I can feel his hands move lower than it should. "Oh please the least I can do is get you a drink, what would you like to drink sweetheart?" His hands slightly squeeze my hips, I'm so fucking close to stabbing him with the stick that is holding my bun together.

"Scotch on the rocks with a twist would be good" his eyes have been ogling my breast for the past few minutes, fuck I hate this.

"Bartender a Scotch on the rocks with a twist for this lovely lady here and a whiskey for me" he waves to Lucca.