CHAPTER 5- MR BORING

Isaiyah Morano

I just got out of my shower and was searching for what to wear when I hear a knock on my door. I go to open my door seeing Nikolai standing on the entrance wearing a suit , his hair is done so neatly and kept while I on the other hand is only wearing a towel since I just finished my bath. How the hell does one get out of a bath so quickly , I literally take a whole ass hour in my bath. I see his gaze directly falls to my legs and lingers over there for a bit, my towel hardly reaches my mid thighs. " eyes up here asshole" that's snaps his attention back to my face.

He enters my room and closes the door behind him while he goes and takes a seat on my bed "did I let you in my room Nikolai?" he stares at me with that stupid little smirk on his face and looks around my room.

"we will be going to introduce you to my mafia today so get ready we will be leaving in a bit " oh okay then looks like I have to get dressed immediately then .

"Okay I will be down in few minutes , you can leave" I wait to hear him get off my bed and leave the room but instead he doesn't even make the effort to move a single muscle.

"do I look like I'm gonna let you sit here and watch me get dressed, out of the room now stronzo" I stay in my same spot glaring back at him till he leaves. Once he is out of my room I get back to deciding what to wear today. I chose a red thin strapped ,body con dress which has a low cut accentuating my breasts. Well what better color than red would look good on "la reina de sangre" I paired it with red high heels which has a lace to be tied above the ankle.( the blood queen)

I decided to leave my hair open today and let it flow down hitting my mid waist region

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I decided to leave my hair open today and let it flow down hitting my mid waist region. I check myself in the mirror one last time before I grab a white hand bag ,carry all my essentials and head downstairs.

I see Nikolai waiting for me in the living room and his attention turns from the phone to where I stand "così fottutamente caldo" I have no clue of what he just spoke . I only know Italian curse words and few other small words .(so fucking hot)

" Do I look like google translate to you , what does that mean" he just starts to laugh and I notice he has these adorable dimples on his cheeks which I never noticed before, which makes me smile. I love dimples I wish I had them.

"nothing you need to know about, but before we leave , we have to interrogate the member from the Russian mafia Callum called yesterday to make sure we do that by today."

"Than don't say things like that which you wont give the meaning for , if you want to say something to me say it to my face and don't hide it behind stupid words" I raise my voice when I speak this time because he really pissed me off.

" Isiayah lower your fucking voice or else" ooh look at that I hit a nerve

" or else what Nikolai" and before I could could process the words that left my lips. He pushed me on the couch and wraps his hands around my neck, slightly applying pressure. Towering over me I could feel his breath on me , his dark grey hooded eyed staring back at my brown ones, I can feel him take in all the tiny details of my face. I see his gaze move to my lips and see his tongue running over his lips woah it got hot in here. I feel my breath escalate as we stay there like that staring at each other like that.

The Death Of Me| (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें