CHAPTER 23- TOMATO

Okay so tell me how would a normal person react, not saying that I'm normal but you get the point

Okay so tell me how would a normal person react, not saying that I'm normal but you get the point . So, how would they react if their newly wedded husband leaves them alone on the first night of their marriage and comes back home with a serious injury.

"What in the fucking world happened" I'm up on my feet in an instant walking towards him, he has a nasty black eye, a cut lip and few other bruises on his face along with a tied up wound on his leg. But that's nothing  compared to the horrible cut or a knife stab on his lower abdomen which is bleeding out like the fucking Niagara falls. I see his stance falter, indicating that the loss of blood is making him black out.

My arm wraps around his torso as I let his body weight fall upon mine, "let's get you on the couch, Nikolai tell me where the first aid kit is" I help him sit on the couch, he points to the first aid kit which is across the hall.

"Keep your eyes open okay , don't let them close" I run to get the first aid kit, making sure everything I need including a needle for stitching his wound is there in it. I see the blood dripping down further as it stains the couch.

He has somehow managed to stay conscious, fuck how long has he been bleeding for. I un bottom his shirt and discard the bloody thing onto the floor. There are few nasty bruises all over his chest. I remove the cotton he has been holding on to his wound and inspect the injury.

This definitely needs to be stitched, let's just hope no major veins or artery has been cut off, "this will sting" I say to him as I get the antiseptic liquid, pouring it on the cotton ball. I slowly clean out the injury and the area around it, as I feel his abs tighten under my touch.

Making sure that the area is clean I get myself the needle and thread to stitch along the injury.

Being in the mafia has taught me basic skills such as taking care of small injuries for instance stitches, bullet wounds and cuts. I slowly pierce the needle through his skin, dragging it criss cross around his cut. Once I reach the end of the wound I cut down the thread making sure I've stitched the wound properly. I grab him a glass of water and few pain killers.

I tip up his head from the couch and bring the glass to his lips "drink this and take these pain killers" he does as I say without arguing , damn now that's new.

I know right. So, if he gets stabbed often he will end up listening to me then. I need to start using this technique then.

The poor guy is stabbed Isaiyah.

Huh, excuse me. Who you calling a poor guy.

Once he is done with that I help him up to his room and let him do the rest of his work before he could sleep. "I need full explanation tomorrow on how that happened and what emergency you had, or else I swear on satan I'll stab you and let you bleed out to death. Sleep well darling"

I leave the room not wanting to hear another word, I'm just shocked. Can't a girl read a book in peace without being interrupted here like for fucks sake. I was happily reading when he came into the room. Was I supposed to be asleep? Yes but I couldn't get any sleep. So, instead I just stayed awake.