CHAPTER 2-DR WHO?

Isaiyah Morano

After everything that happened with dad and Callum ,I needed a distraction so, I went to the first place I knew so that I can get everything out of me. I remember to knock on her door, especially after the last time I entered her room without knocking. I saw her and a random guy on top of her ,since that incident I never went into her room without knocking

at least they looked like they were enjoyin-

I heard her say come in , I opened the door and jumped on the bed while she was getting her hair done " did you know that papa is forming a coalition with the -"

before I could even finish my sentence, she started "with the Italian mafia and you're gone be having to marry that guy in few weeks , ya I heard"

What-when did she get to know that, I just got the news recently "wait-wait you knew about this and you didn't even say anything to me what the fuck " I was pissed cause how the hell does she already know about it when I just heard about it from papa.

"oh my god fucking dumbass will you even listen to me . When you were with papa and Callum, I went to mama and she started ranting to me about what papa was planning to do and how wrong , dumb and stupid he is and that's when I got to know about this whole coalition slash marriage stuff"

"Oh at least you aren't getting married to a complete asshole, I'm not marrying him this marriage is gonna take place over my dead body. Papa and Callum are mad for agreeing to this idea of bringing two rival mafias together like what the hell , and who is the new mother fucking leader of Italian mafia .I swear on everything if this whatever shit of a coalition takes place I'm going to make his life miserable." God I seriously needed to get that out of my system ,now all I wanna do is kill the fucking leader of the Italian mafia.

"Isiayah who knows he might not be as bad as you think he is. I have heard rumours and sayings that he is a hot piece of an ass and is really fucking good looking, but still you know I'm always ready to go and kill anyone with you. Even if it is my future brother-in-law" I roll my eyes as she refers to him as her brother in law, but she will kill him with me. See this is why I have her as my sister.

" I don't give a damn fuck whether that guy is the hottest man alive or the last guy alive on this planet ,he and I will never get together. God I always hoped to have a husband who I love and who loves me just like mama and papa, they are perfect for each other. Papa might be the most feared man, but he is scared of mama and they both love each other so madly" thinking of relationships hurts me especially since my luck in that territory has never been the best.

"Whatever it is you know I'm always up to get you some random hookup or to kill anyone. Now go fucking sleep, I want to sleep and I wont mind killing you if you don't lemme sleep." God bless whichever guy she gets cause all the best to him .

"vete a la mierda perra buenas noches culo" (fuck you bitch, goodnight ass)

I left her room and went back to my room, I wasn't in any mood to sleep .I am going to go and watch friends ,this will forever be my comfort show. Which I can watch whenever I'm down or I need a good laugh. When I got in my room, I changed into a pair of shorts and wore a loose top without any bra inside.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Death Of Me| (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें