CHAPTER 26- ANGER ISSUES

You guys please read the authors note at the end of the chapter before you start reading this one.

Everyone is currently seated down in the meeting room, waiting for papa to come and tell what this meeting is called for

Everyone is currently seated down in the meeting room, waiting for papa to come and tell what this meeting is called for. The drive here was extremely silent one, none of us spoke a word to each other. I just sat in car humming to the tune of the song that was playing. Nikolai is currently seated to my right as Alana is seated to my left, papa comes in and takes his seat at the head of the table.

"Just recently we had gotten a call from the Irish mafia, they are in need for weapons that we have in our possession. They say that they have a good relation with the italian mafia, is it true Nikolai?" papa's question directed to Nikolai, as all of our heads turn his way waiting for his response.

"Yes we have a good relationship with them, we usually have regular meeting to talk about the situation of both the mafia's. " his deep voice coming out strong and confident.

Papa hums in approval.

"They have asked for few weapons and few other items from our mafia in turn for their loyalty and protection for our mafia. They had wanted to speak and meet with you Nikolai. He had also asked Isaiyah to accompany as he heard the news of the wedding and the coalition. So do you think it would be a good decision to agree to this trade" he looks at everyone in the room, asking for their opinion. We all have a word in the final decision but it will mainly be taken by the head.

Callum was the first one to speak "I think we should agree to this, since Nikolai says they are pretty loyal towards the italian mafia and by the looks of it they are quite a strong mafia. Having their protection on our side would give us an upper hand whenever needed" all of us listening to him and it looks like no one has an objection.

"I think it will be good to do trade with them Leonardo, this will be used to our advantage itself. Isaiyah and I can set up a meeting with them and talk further details which we will inform you about. " his eyes looking at me for my approval towards the meeting.

"Ya papa this will be good, I will accompany Nikolai to the meeting. The more mafia's we have on our side the better" his head nods as I speak.

"Very well than, you both fix the date for the meeting and inform me. I wanted all of your opinions on this issue. If anyone has an objection raise your concern now." We all look around to see if someone wants to speak, all mouths remain shut.

"Well then this meeting is dismissed, thank you for coming" he speaks and heads out the door.

Everyone makes their way out of the room "when do you want to go meet them, I'll clear out my appointment or surgeries for the day" I thought about when to meet them. I have a couple of work to do the following days.

"Today is a Sunday, on the Tuesday around a  4 or 5 will be okay with me, will that be okay with you" he nods his head as he takes out his phone. He quickly sends someone a message and places it back inside his pocket.