CHAPTER 4- PEPPER SPRAY

Isaiyah Morano

I'm laying in my bed playing with my dagger, coming up with multiple methods to kill Dr. Stronzo . Ooh see a new name for that asshole, I wonder how he would react to it if I call him that. All I wanna do is stop worrying about this problem ,which came out of nowhere. Who knew my life would take such a turn. The only thing in my head is that he could have found some or another way to form this coalition but why does he have to marry me.

That too why would he want to spend his life with someone like me I don't know what persuaded him to marry me.

I have shit los of stuff to worry about in my life and if he expects me to be a proper wife to him then he is so gonna be wrong.

I have made an emotional barrier around myself these past few years because of everything I've been through and that has changed me from that once kind, loving and adorable girl I used to be. It seems to be ages ago when I was like that ,now I am the same person I promised myself I would never be.

God I decided instead of moping around thinking of depressing stuff ,to watch something and decided to just watch lucifer cause who doesn't love that show. I turned on my Netflix got some snacks , tied my hair into a messy bun and decided to watch in my bra and shorts cause its just so fucking comfortable. Before I started my show I got a message from Callum saying that they are all gonna be travelling to meet aunt Victoria and give them news about my wedding and the coalition, I would have gone out but I have an important mission tomorrow morning so ya , and also that Dr. Stronzo will be home with me for few days alone, lucky me.

Dumbwhore

Dumbwhore:have fun with your dr.handsome tonight *cough*cough* don't break your bed.

Me: fuck you asshole go enjoy with aunt Victoria and I'm gonna stay in my room for most of the time. so hell no, stop thinking bs

After that I just ended up watching most of the season 5 of lucifer ,I love Chloe ,she is such a badass. Halfway through the series I decided to take a break and go on tik tok for a bit , looks like I ain't getting sleep tonight. Around a 3:40 something I got really thirsty and went downstairs for getting something to drink and no one is home currently so I can walk around freely and Nikolai has an important surgery to attend so, he is gone for that.

I love the feeling of being home alone ,I have the whole house to myself and I can make whatever mess I like. I ended up making myself cold coffee . I seriously don't get how people don't love coffee , I cannot survive without my daily doze of caffeine. I was just leaving the kitchen when I heard someone opening the front door and I had no idea who would come at this time and that too I left my dagger and gun upstairs. I by luck ,remember keeping a pepper spray on top of the fridge don't ask how or why it ended up there, it just did and I'm thankful it did.

the entire lights in the house were off so ,I cant even see their face. Whoever it was came up to me and I just sprayed him in the face "What the fuck Isiayah" ohh no fuck I just sprayed, fuck.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm sorry ,I'm sorry I thought someone broke into the house and why wouldn't I, it is 4 something in the morning . I thought you were in a surgery at the hospital"

"Ahh fuck my eyes, my surgery got over few hours ago and I had the keys to the house. Care to help me here or do you just want to watch me go blind" the second option sounded way too tempting to decline but it was my mistake so, I have got to help him now.

"seriously what did you think , that I would let someone come up to me in the middle of the night and not be prepared . You're lucky I didn't have dagger or a gun on me , slowly there is a step here wait ill get some milk bend your head over the sink and keep blinking your eyes to reduce the burn" I immediately opened the fridge and got out some milk and poured it over his face to wash out the burn of the pepper spray. I went to grab tissues so he can wipe his face off. Once he is done ,I help him towards the couch so that he can sit down.