CHAPTER 29- FIRE

Trigger warning: talk about sex trafficking

Isaiyah Hunter

"I have to pick up few files from the hospital, so I'll be heading there first. Do you want to come in or stay in the car tesoro?" He glances at me as we are driving back from the Collins.

"I'll come with you, I don't want to sit in the car simply." I have only been to the hospital once and that was when I had injured my leg after that I've never been there. So ya it would be better for me to go with him and see who all he works with.

We pull up the huge hospital, the security open the door for me. Nikolai hands his key to them and waits for me to get out. As in walking forward I feel his fingers interlock with mine, I look up in confusion but his face doesn't turn to look at mine. He starts to head to the entrances pulling me along with him. The doors are held open for us as we enter, the ladies at the reception immediately stand up as they see their boss come in.

I didn't miss the look the girls gave me as they see my hand in his. I'm his mother fucking wife you assholes. "Daisy I want all my last weeks files in my cabin immediately" his tone is strong and dominating. Why is the way he speaks turning me on

get a hold of yourself Isaiyah

God I need to get laid, we are stopped in our way by a doctor calling us out. "Nikolai lilah had gained her consciousness this morning, we checked on her vitals and she is doing better" I feel Nikolai sigh in relief as he receives good news regarding his earlier patient.

I myself happy that the surgery was a success, the doctors gaze finally shifts to me. I see his eyes go to our joined hands "hi I'm Dr. Maxwell and you must be" I take my hands away from Nikolai's to shake the doctors extended hand.

"I'm Isaiyah his wife" instead of waiting to take my hand back in his, his hands snake it's way upto my waist. I feel Maxwell's eyes in my body and notice where all his gaze lingers. I bet even stronzo feels the same as he tugs my body closer to him. Is someone jealous.

"Oh wow, I didn't know he was gonna bring his wife to the hospital today. I have to say you got yourself a really beautiful lady right there" his comment makes me wanna gauge his eyes out, I see Nikolai's jaw clench at the doctors choice of words. Well damn he gonna die

somebody gon' die ya

"Ya I just though to bring my wife in today and show her around, please excuse us. We have somewhere to be" he doesn't wait for the doctor reply as he practically drags me away.

"What's the rush Niko, I wanted to talk a bit more to that sweet doctor" I feel his hands tighten around on my waist, his fingers digging in on the exposed part of my torso.

"Say things like that Isaiyah and I'll make sure the entire hospital will hear your pretty moans and whimper," his words go straight down to my core as I feel myself getting more and more aroused.

"I'm sure that doctor can show me one hell of a good time" I know what will happen if I keep on provoking him. He opens the door to his cabin and pulls me in quickly.

My back is pressed up against the back of the door while his body is pressed up against mine. His hand tightly wraps my hair around his fist, tugging on it roughly to make me face him. "You're playing with fire, love"

His hand tugs on my hair harder, "What if I want to play with fire darling" my fingers go to trace the outline of his jaw slowly, my words making his eyes turn more darker than ever, he looks completely inhumane.

If the devil was real, then for sure I am looking right into it's eyes.

His eyes now more black then his usual beautiful stormy grey ones, "fucking temptress" his lips crash onto mine.

The Death Of Me| (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें