CHAPTER 36- MESS

I can't breathe any more

My hair is wet and is sticking to my face, my chest is heaving up and down as a result of my shallow breaths. Viktor has suffocated me by drowning my head in a tub full of water, he made sure my lungs were on the verge of giving out before he pulled me back out of the water. He had done it over and over again just to see me struggle for my life.

I have tried to keep my breathing under control all this time. Just somehow holding on to some hope, maybe even false hope that I might get out of here. Maybe this is it, maybe this is my end.

I always felt like I would have a small life, or that my life would end more quickly. Maybe I was right, they say that your gut instinct is always right.

"Look at you. An absolute fucking mess just how I love it" he holds me by my chin and brings my face right next to his. I can see his eyes flicker down to my lips before he brings it back upto my eyes.

My voice is dead, I'm sure I have a couple of broken ribs. My body has multiple cuts from knives, few were deep cuts which was stiched up again just so I don't die before he has his way with me. I feel dirty and used, I haven't had any food in my body for the past few day , I have no track of the time neither do I know where I am.

I don't think he might have moved me to some place far, maybe to some abandoned building or secret warehouse. He has tried to touch me here and there on multiple occasions but I fought back.

Now he has a black eye , a cut thumb because of me biting his thumb as hard as possible and I punched him in the face when he tried to touch my ass.

He has a broken nose and a busted lip because of me but that didn't stop him from torturing me. I'm just praying that someone comes and gets me before he actually does what he is planning to do with me. I keep on going in and out of consciousness at this point.

I hide as I feel the sting of a slap, my eyes struggle to open as he looks down at my tired and almost lifeless body. He places his hand around my chin tightening his hold on me and makes me look him dead in the eye.

"You're already tired. I was expecting you to put up more a of a fight" he basically looks me dead in the eye, our faces are merely inches apart. God please just get me help.

"Fuck you" I cough up the words as I feel blood come out of my mouth. He lets me go and I repeatedly cough out blood on to the floor. The coughing increases the pains in my chest and my broken ribs. I pant as I'm done with coughing, wiping up the blood off my shoulder as I try to sit up again.

My arms are still tied up so I can't do anything. I've tried to loosen up the knots on both my legs and arms but nothing has worked. There are horrible cuts on both my arms and legs, even the side of my body is scratched up.

"Fucking pathetic bitch" he uses his legs to continuously hit me in the stomach, it's a blow, after a blow, after a blow. I let out a scream as the pain erupts through my body, small sobs and whimpers leave my lips. I'm curled up on the floor as I feel like I'm about to die. I've did my best to put up with his torture, I don't know how much more longer I can stay without giving up.