CHAPTER 11-FAMILY REUNION

Isaiyah Morano
Recap:- he finger fucked her against the counter.

He picks me up off of the counter and carries me upstairs to my room. "What are you doing ,you know I can walk on my own and also stronzo know that there will never be a next time. This will be the first and last time you get to do anything to me. "

I can feel the vibration from his chest as he chuckles, "you said the same thing to me few days ago, and then what happened tesoro. As I said never say never," does this guy know how to do anything but piss me off or annoy me,

yes to make you cum

shush

that too twice.

"After today nothing will happen ,mark my word"

"Whatever gets you to sleep at night Isaiyah" funny I don't sleep at night, he sets me down on my bed.

"You know I could have walked up here on my own and didn't actually need your help" he looks at me and roll his eyes,

"I might not be perfect or something Isaiyah , but I would never leave a girl in her spot and go without making sure she is taken care for and is comfortable, no guy should ever do that."

I cant deny the aching feeling in my heart when he mentions about how important aftercare is for every girl and no girl should be left alone , to take care of herself. He goes and gets me a glass of water and makes sure I'm okay after which he informs me that, we will be leaving to get my leg checked in a couple of hours and leaves the room.

I decide to take a bath again ,just to freshen up and wear my dress before I head downstairs to eat something. This injury is the worst thing that could happen to me , I cant do shit I want to. I'm never complaining about my work ever again, I never complain about it but regardless ,I miss killings and interrogating people.

Its just been a few days,

which feels like years .

Dumbwhore

Dumbwhore: we are boarding the jet , so we will be there in just a few hours

Me: finallyy ,I've been bored out of mind with this stupid ankle

Dumbwhore: ooh lets do something fun tonight once I'm back

Me: yess okay. Have a safe flight .

God finally ,tonight is gonna be fun. The whole family is gonna be back again under the same room , which means chaos. I see Nikolai come in all dressed with, his blazer tucked in his hands, I can see the tattoos through his shirt , the way his muscles flex and his shirt tightens around his biceps and those hands the fingers that were buried deep inside you. Fuck im horny ,when are you not.

"If you're done checking me out Isaiyah can we leave , or if you have other plans I'm more than willing to say" cocky fucking annoying son of a bitch.

"Nahh lets leave" I pick up my crutches and walk out the door before he can speak again. My ankle better be healed , I just wanna walk around in peace.

"You're ankle is better , the swelling has gone down and now we can remove the caste , but we will need to use an ankle brace for a week or so" Nikolai says looking at the x-ray,

"Wait so does that mean I can walk without the help of these stupid crutches" he nods to the question I ask him. Yes finally I get to kill people again yaayy.