CHAPTER 37- BASTARD

Trigger warning

Trigger warning

I make my way out of the old warehouse with Isaiyah's limp body in my arms. The pain in my abdomen due to the bullet wound and the the cut across my chest is increasing by the minute but by luck I see Callum pull up right infornt of the building.

The only reason why I could track her down today was because we caught the mole from the CCTV footage yesterday. Apparently the mission which Alana and Callum had to go to was to catch this mole and when Alana saw the guys face on the footage she knew that we could find Isaiyah somehow.

He was down in the basement cell when I had gotten home and I went straight to investigate that mother fucker. After a hell a lot of torturing him and threatening his family did he finally give in. The fun fact is that, he was supposed to be one of the guards that would make sure Isaiyah stays locked up with Viktor. That son of a bitch really thought we wouldn't find him.

I see Callum and Lucca get out of the car and rush towards us. It's been more than a day since Isaiyah went missing and I have yet to know what all injuries she has sustained.

"What happened, you're bleeding. Is she okay?" Callum quickly takes Isaiyah from me and take her towards the car, I almost stumble back as my vission goes black for a second but Lucca holds me up and makes sure I don't fall.

"Fuck You're bleeding quite bad, get in the car Callum has bought their family doctor with us" he helps me into the back seat and see a male doctor who looks to be around his mid 30's seems to be assessing Isaiyah.

"How is she?" I groan as I sit back down on the car.  The doctor removes his stethoscope and place it back around his neck, he examines her pupils and looks back up at me.

"I'm not sure yet, we have to get to the hospital to know what all injuries she has suffered. Your bleeding, let me check it out" he turns around and gets me out of my blood soaked shirt, this shit really hurt.

He uses a cotton gauze to try and control the bleeding from the cut and the bullet wound.  Ah fuck, I hiss as he applies the antibacterial medicine to try and clean out the area. I see him take out a syringe filled with what kind of med, only god knows. He brings it up towards my neck and I feel the slight sting of the needle.

I hear him mutter a small "sorry they asked me to" as he empties the contents of the syringe into me.

"What the fuck is in tha-" suddenly my words are slurred out as I fall out of consciousness.

Fucking bastards.

~~~~~

My eyes feel heavy.

What the hell happened?

Oh god Isaiyah how is she? Where am I?

I look up to hear the familiar beeping of ECG, I look up to see the big round ceiling lights and realise I'm in a hospital. I look around the room and see Lucca sleeping in a small couch that can barely fit his entire size. A cough breaks through me and that wakes up Lucca.