30

It was now the next day and you were laying on the ground staring up at the ceiling. You were so hungry at this point but all he brought you were eggs and you were allergic to them.

As you laid on the ground the door then opened making you quickly sit up. There he was standing there with another food tray and he was wearing that stupid mask as always.

"I brought you more food." He softly said as he walked inside the room. "More eggs? Im fucking allergic to them you cunt!" You yell as he stared at you. "No, actually." He answered as he held onto the tray still.

You slightly raised your eyebrows in confusion. "Please let me go. I just wanna go home." You begged. "I won't tell anyone about this. I'll just say I ran away or something." You said as he stared at you and listened.

"Well Tell me your name." He said. You thought for a second debating if you should tell him your real one or not. "It's um- Sydney Rodriguez." You lied. Suddenly he dropped the whole tray on the floor making you jump a little. He began to walk towards you as you a backed up against the wall.

He then pulled out something from pocket and threw it at you. You quickly grabbed it and it was the newspaper. You quickly opened it and it showed your face on it, saying you were missing.

"I was really starting to like you, y/n." He said before kicking the tray aside. You looked at him then back at the newspaper. "I almost let you go."  The grabber shrugging before he closed the door shut.

You quickly stood up and threw the newspaper at the wall. You then looked down at the tray. It wasn't eggs this time. It was oatmeal. "I fucking hate oatmeal." You mumble.

You walked towards the door and when you were about to open it the phone ran. You quickly looked at it before running over to lt.

"Hello?" You said but there was no answer. "Billy?" You questioned before you heard it hang up. You put the phone back in its place. You wanted to go up there to see what he was doing but you knew you couldn't.

-

Hours passed. For those hours the grabber waited for you upstairs while he sat in the middle of his kitchen with his belt. He waited and waited but you never came. The longer he waited the more tired he became.

While he waited you were sitting on the ground with your head on your knees. You were sleeping when you began to hear a dripping sound. Like if a liquid was dripping on the ground. You tried to ignore it but it got louder for some reason. You slowly lifted your head up from your knees and looked around. It was night time so it was dark in the room.

You pulled out those little space pen that had a little light on it. The only reason you had it on you was because you and Finney had a matching one and you carried it around so you could be together in a way.

You turned the light on it on as you slowly shined it around the room. There was nothing there. Until you heard the dripping sound again. you quickly shined it to the corner and you gasped as you saw a boys body floating in the corner.

There was blood all over him especially his neck area. The dripping sound was from the blood on neck falling to the floor.

The dead boys then pointed towards the phone. You quickly stood up and walked over to it and picked it up. "Hello." You loudly said Into the phone. You looked back at the corner where the boy was and he wasn't there anymore.

"You don't have much time...The grabber hasn't been sleeping... he thinks this might be it. That's he's gonna figure it out." The boy said. "Who's gonna figure it out?" You asked.

"His brother upstairs." He said before he laughed. You rolled your eyes at his fake little laughs. "Wait, are you griffin?" You asked. "Who?"

"Griffin stagg." You say as you bit your nails from anxiety. "Probably." He answered. "It's all a little hazy, but I imagine you know all our names." He said. If him and Billy were dead that meant you knew your answer to Bruce. He was also dead too, but you didn't want to believe it.

"I didn't know you." You told him. "Nobody did." He said back. "You spent so Many years invisible but then every kids in the state knows your name." He said. You could tell he was sad at the fact that nobody knew who he was not until he went missing.

"You don't have much time." He said once again. "Why hasn't he killed me yet?" You asked. "Because he doesn't want to. He has something planned for you. I don't know what it is. None of us do." Griffin said before slightly laughing.
"Stop fucking laughing." You loudly said. "You don't have much time." He said again. "You already said that."

"He hasn't been sleeping." "You said that too." You responded annoyed. "Yeah? Well, he is now. In his chair. He's passed out, waiting for you." Griffin says. You stopped biting your nails as you looked at the door. "Just help me get out of here. There has to be a way."

"There's a combination lock on the inside of the storm door...It was my bike lock." Griffin says as he sights. "Your bike lock?" You said confused.
"Yeah. He took it when he took me." He answered. "What's the combination?"
"I don't remember." Griffin said making you mad. "Griffin cmon." You loudly say.

"I remember being afraid I'd forget it. That's why I wrote it down." He said. "What? Where?" You asked as you looked around the room trying to see if you could find it.
"I carved it with a bottle cap in the wall." Griffin added. "Which wall? Which wall?!" You yell.
"The one on the right!, about shoulder height when you're sitting down." Griffin says slightly yelling. He didn't appreciate you yelling at him when he was just trying to help you escape.

You set the phone down on the floor before you ran to the wall he was talking about. You flashed the pen light at it and you saw the combination numbers.
"Two, three, three, one, seven. Two, three, three, one, seven." You said to yourself as you read it.

You quickly went to the phone and picked it up.
"Two, three, three, one, seven?" You questioned.
"If you say so." He said not sounding to sure.
"But is it 23-31-7 or 23-3-17 or 2-33-17?" You asked confused. "I can't remember." He softly said. You rolled your eyes bad huffed in anger.
"Griffin!"

"I can't remember....You'll have to try them all, And you'll have to be very quiet about it." He said as you slightly nod. "Okay, thank you then." You say before hanging up the phone.