Book 3 Chapter 9 Nightmares and Daydreams

Amity's Intro

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed, and me, Willow and Gus discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Luz. and although her airbending skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Luz can save the world.

Some koala sheep are sleeping, as Luz, Amity, Gus, Willow, Eda, Camila, Boscha and Appa come out of the bushes. Willow looks at a map, while everyone else looks around. King jumps over on Luz's shoulder, as Luz scratches her head.

(Somewhat excitedly.) "This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force." Willow said

The camera pans to the left, showing a vast area of the place.

"How did you pick this place?" Boscha asked

"Before we split up, dad, Willow and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place." Gus said

"Nice choice, you two. And we're here four days ahead of schedule." Amity said

(Anxiously.) "Wait! Four days? The invasion is in four days?" Luz asked

(Yawns.) "Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-" Willow didn't finish

Willow falls asleep and begins snoring.

"Willow's got the right idea, Luz. We're here. We're ready. The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest." Amity said (Lies down.)

(Half-heartedly.) "I guess." Luz said

Everyone else falls asleep. Luz lies down and, as she closes his eyes, the camera zooms in on her face.

Scene briefly fades to black before changing to a large Fire Nation insignia, which is revealed to be a door when the camera zooms back. The door bursts open, revealing a girl with large hair, a headband, and a yellow jumpsuit, with her face turned to the other side. She enters the room with a series of dramatic gestures. It is revealed that this girl is Luz in a strange attire. Luz quickly jumps on to a rock tower. Cut to a wider shot of Luz standing on the rock tower, surrounded by floating broken pillars.

(She makes some fast and dramatic ninja-like moves as she speaks.) "Your days of tyranny are over, Fire Emperor! I'm bringing you down." Luz said

Cut to close-up of the Fire Emperor, who is about to take a bite of a bundle of grapes with his eyes closed. Hearing Luz's words, he stops and opens his eyes to look down at his adversary. The camera pans out quickly to reveal he is actually a giant when compared to Luz and surrounded by a pit of fire.

"Really?" (Brings his face close to Luz.) "How do you plan on doing that when you're not even wearing pants?" Dream Belos asked

Cut to Luz's scared face, as she looks down to see that Belos was telling the truth, and screams.

"Oh no!" Luz said

Luz quickly covers herself with a white Air Nomad shield pulled out of thin air. The camera zooms out to a larger shot of Luz shaking with embarrassment. Suddenly, giant eyes begin to appear all around her. The eye's close and disappear. Cut to a shot of the giant Fire Emperor laughing, as Luz slowly backs out the door. The Fire Emperor raises his arms to the ceiling, while surrounded by flames, laughing heartily. Luz wakes up and starts touching her pants. King is seen awake as well.