Book 1 Chapter 1 "A Girl in the Iceberg"

Author's note: Hey guys, I am here with the new crossover. between the Owl House, and avatar The Last Airbender. But this will take place in the Owl house universe, instead of the Avatar universe.

Water, Earth, Fire, Air...

Amity's intro

Gus's grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only she could stop the ruthless Firebenders, but when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed and the Fire Nation was nearing victory in the war.

Two years ago, Gus's father and the men of his tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me, Gus and Willow to look after the tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

Title: Luz The Last Airbender...

As the title card fades, the scene opens onto a shot of an icy sea before panning slowly to the left, revealing more towering icebergs drifting in the water as the shot rotates, moving over a large snow-covered area where the untouched blanket of snow is broken by two tracks of footsteps. The shot fades to another shot of the sea and of icebergs in blue water contrasted by the paleness of the sky beyond. As the shot once again pans to the left and rotates likewise, a small canoe comes into view, its motion through the water indicated by the wake left behind it. The shot zooms slightly on the canoe before cutting down to it, providing a side angle of the canoe and of the walls of ice rising on either side of the vessel. Willow, a teenage girl, Gus, a near-teen boy, and Amity, an older teen who has her hands in the cold water, are sitting in the boat, Willow holds a spear at the ready, while Gus simply stares into the water on the other side of the boat. The shot cuts to an overhead view, revealing that a fish is swimming close to the surface right in front of Willow, who is focused on it, following its every movement. Cut to a frontal view of her.

Chapter 1 "A Girl in the Iceberg"

Gus's POV

As Willow, Amity, and I were on a boat, Willow was trying to catch a fish with her spear..

"Watch and learn Gus, this is how you catch a fish." Willow told me.

After Willow started raising her spear back, I was bored while Amity had her fingers in the cold water. That's when I saw a fish and took off my gloves and started to bend the water catching the fish.

Nobody's POV

The shot pans quickly from Willow to Gus, who seems indifferent to her claim and turns back to his side of the boat again. His expression changes to surprise; as the shot jumps behind him, looking down into the water over his shoulder, another fish quickly swims by him, close to where he sits. He shoots a quick glance toward his friend, removing the glove from his left hand. He stretches her arm out in the direction of the fish, taking a deep breath. His look is a mixture of concentration and apprehension as he starts making a wavy motion with his wrist, moving his hand up and down.

The shot widens out, Willow, still focused wholly on the fish in front of her, is completely unaware of what is happening behind her back. As Gus continues to move his hand, the water in front of Gus, just in front of the shot, starts to ripple. Suddenly, a bubble of water rises up from the ocean containing the newly trapped fish.

"Willow, look!" Gus exclaimed as he told her to look.

[Close-up of Willow; whispering.] Shhh! Gus, you're going to scare it away. [A look of bliss adorns her face. She licks her lips and wiggles her fingers, not taking his eyes off the fish.] Mmmmm ... I can already smell it cookin'." Willow told him.