Book 1 Chapter 4 The Warriors of Kyoshi

Amity's intro

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed, and me, Willow and Gus discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Luz. And although her airbending skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. 

But I believe Luz can save the world.

The episode opens, depicting a clear, starry night sky, the camera panning downwards to the open sea where Lilith's ship sails through the water. Cut to shot of inside Lilith's bedroom, the camera panning to the right to portray the entirety of the room. Lilith is seen meditating in her cabin, her back to the camera. The glow of the four candles situated on a table steadily increases and decreases in time with the commander's relaxed inhalations and exhalations. Cut to a frontal shot of Lilith sitting peacefully with her eyes closed, the four candles in view, continually brightening and dimming. Cut to a side-view shot of Lilith's head, the door to her cabin in view. Kaldo cracks open the door and peeks through while Lilith opens her eyes.

(Calmly.) "The only reason you should be interrupting me, is if you have news about the Avatar." Lilith exclaimed.

(Pushes open the door completely and enters the room, holding a rolled up scroll in his hands.) Well, there is news, Commander Lilith, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset.

(Cut to shot of the commander sitting motionless, still assuming her meditative stance, her back to the camera. Calmly.) “Kaldo, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it.” Lilith said

(Frontal view of Lilith, Kaldo tugging his mask a bit in the background.) “Okay then.” (Hesitatingly.) “We have no idea where she is.” Kaldo said

The flames of the candles suddenly erupt in a fiery mass, brushing the ceiling and obscuring Lilith from sight.

(Enraged.) “What!?” Lilith yelled

Cut to a wider shot of the room as Lilith rises to her feet, enraged. Kaldo shields his face from the flames, and merely withdraws a fan from his robe and begins waving it to cool himself down.

“You really should open a window in here.” Kaldo said

(She snatches the scroll from Kaldo's hand.) “Give me the map!” (She unrolls it, scanning over the parchment.)

“Well, there have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, but she is impossible to track down.” Kaldo said

(Desperately.) “How am I going to find her, Kaldo?” (Cut to a shot of the map in Lilith's hand, several locations marked down with zigzagged lines connecting each point; Voice-over.) “She is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering.”

The shot of her map fades to a shot of the team's own map, minus the zigzagged lines, Willow holding it in her hands. Cut to shot of her pouring over the map and questioning Luz's navigational skills.

(To Aang.) “You have no idea where you're going, do you?” Willow asked

Cut to shot of the entire group mounted on Appa. Amity, Gus, Willow and Eda are riding in his saddle while Luz sits atop his head, looking back. Appa's fur seems dirty and disordered.

“Well …” (Happily.) “I know it's near water.” Luz said

“You're not the only that’s happy, I never thought I’d see a bison, but I didn’t think I’d be on one, this is quite the experience” Eda said writing stuff down about Appa on her notes