Book 2 chapter 16 App's lost days lost

Amity's intro

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. 

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed, and me, Willow and Gus discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Luz. And although her airbending skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. 

But I believe Luz can save the world

The episode begins with the camera panning up from the Si Wong Desert to Wan Shi Tong's Library and Appa. The words "FOUR WEEKS AGO ..." fade on and off the camera. Cut to Boscha holding up the sinking library.

“No! Stop sinking!” Boscha said

Cut to Appa growling as sandbenders tie him with ropes. One sandbenders tugs on a rope tied to Appa's head. Appa lifts his head, sending the sandbender flying and tumbling through the sand. Two more sandbenders let go of their ropes and scatter to avoid Appa's tail. Appa becomes more annoyed.

“Don't make me put this down!” Boscha said (Lets go of the library and sends a slice of sand at the sandbenders, which misses completely. She grabs the library again.)

“Put a muzzle on him!” Ghashiun said

One sandbender throws a rope around Appa's mouth, but Appa breaks it and makes the sandbender fall down. Another sandbender throws a rope around Appa's horn and Appa's sends the sandbender that tried to put a muzzle on him flying through the air. Appa takes off, but a sandbender throws a rope around Appa's leg and uses sandbending to secure his feet. The other sandbenders follow his lead and they all force Appa to the ground. A sand-sailer sails next to Appa. The sandbenders use their sandbending to drag Appa with three sailers. Cut to Boscha, still holding onto the library.

(Regretfully.) “I'm sorry, Appa.” Boscha said (She sniffles and closes her eyes.)

The camera pans to the right to show Appa. Cut next to Appa, who lowers his eyes. Fade to the sun and pan down to the sailers crossing the desert. On one of the sailers, Ghashiun lowers his mask and signals them to stop.

“Ransack his saddle. Who knows what treasures are stashed in there!” Ghashiun said

Two sandbenders run up to Appa, who growls when they approach.

“He's tied up good. He can't hurt you.” Ghashiun said

The two sandbenders jump onto Appa's saddle, stirring some sand. Appa sneezes, sending the center sailer into a sand dune. Cut to Ghashiun and a sandbender, who talk while, in the background, two sandbenders throw the contents of Appa's saddle in the background onto the ground.

(To Ghashiun.) “What's your father gonna do when he finds out we lost a sand-sailer?” a Sandbender asked

“Nothing. It's the one we stole from the Hami Tribe.” (To the two sandbenders on Appa's saddle.) “Did you empty the saddle?” (Walks up to Willow's club among a sleeping pad and parasol.) “That's it? Nothing but garbage!” Ghashiun said

(Jumps off Appa with the other sandbender and kicks a box.) “Doesn't matter. We'll still make a profit from selling him to those beetle-headed merchants.” another Sandbender said

The other sandbender picks up the parasol and opens it. Cut to a small camp of merchants which the sandbenders bring Appa to using the two remaining sand-sailers. Three merchants walk around Appa's head to bargain with Ghashiun.