Memorial

*Woods,Stefan and Elena are lying under a blanket on the floor of the woods. Elena wakes up, looks at Stefan and smiles.*
Elena: Hi.
Stefan: Hi.

*Salvatore Boarding House,Stefan is packing up stuff for a camping trip in the woods. Damon is in the room with him.*
Damon: You're making a big mistake.
Stefan: No, I'm not. If I can get Elena used to animal blood right out the gate.
Damon: You're reaching.
Stefan: Maybe she'll be able to bypass all the things that we went through.
Damon: Delusional!
Stefan: Maybe she actually has a shot at this.
Damon: Wrong. You're just wrong, Stefan.
Stefan: She won't be able to handle it if she hurts someone, Damon. Her compassion is her Achilles heel and everything is magnified right now.
Damon: Then you better hope she's not a fan of Bambi.

*At the Gilbert's house,Aria closes the door to her room and then walks down stairs when suddenly Katherine appears in front her*
Aria: oh hey kat.
Katherine: What is she doing in your room.
Aria: Hey,be nice,you know she just got into a fight with her brother
Katherine: I know I heard and saw and now because of her I had to sleep on the couch.
Aria: I'm sorry,I'll make it up to you,I promise.
Katherine: You can make it up to me now.(she grabs her hand and rushes out)

*Woods,Stefan and Elena are walking through the woods. They see a deer eating nearby. Elena breathes heavily.*
Stefan: Close your eyes.(She looks up at Stefan, than closes her eyes. Stefan rushes at the deer and Elena opens her eyes and gasps.)

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon stabs a knife into the table.*
Damon: She needs human blood, Stefan, from the vein.
Stefan: Oh, come on, you know what happens. You name me a vampire who didn't kill at least one person when they were new.(Damon gets up.)
Damon: Aria. Now you name me one who went on a bunny diet and didn't kill dozens.

*Woods,Elena drinks the blood from the deer. The blood is all over her face as she pulls away from its neck and breathes heavily.*

*Salvatore Boarding House*
Stefan: If she kills someone, she will crumble. How much pain do you think she could take before she shuts off her humanity switch?
Damon: It happens to the best of us at least once. We get over it, Stefan. A hundred years or so.

*Woods,Elena gets up from the ground. The deer runs off. She watches it leave, still looking traumatized by the feed.*

*In a random town that was near mystic fall,Katherine and Aria enter a bar*
Aria: a bar? You drove all of the way here just to take me to the bar?
Katherine: not only that but it the only place close by that there people doesn't have vervain in them.
Aria:(she sighs) Katherine,you know how I feel about—
Katherine: I know but I think it time you try to drink from the vein,you already drink from a blood bag.
Aria: I don't know,Kat...
Katherine: Come on.(they sit at the bar) just pick someone,eat and then erase.
Aria:(she sighs and then gets up) I'll be back,I need to go to the restroom.(she leaves as Katherine sighs and orders a drink. From afar, a women sees Aria walk by and immediately gets up and follows her)

*Salvatore Boarding House*
Stefan: No, I think I'd like her to skip that part.(Damon starts unpacking the bags that Stefan was packing for the trip in the woods.)
Damon: She can't learn to control the bloodlust, if she's never actually experienced the bloodlust.
Stefan: What are you doing? Knock it off.(Damon continues to unpack the bag.)
Damon: It's a cheat. It's like giving a kid a calculator before they know math.
Stefan: I said stop it!(Stefan grabs Damon's arm. Damon pushes his arm off of him. They stare each other down.)

*Woods,Elena touches the blood around her mouth and cries.*
Stefan: Don't worry, he'll heal. Bigger animals are more resilient.(Elena turns and faces Stefan.)Hey. (Stefan dabs at the blood around Elena's mouth with a cloth.)You did it. I know it's hard. (He caresses her face.)But you can do this.(Elena cries, but nods her head confidently.)