Isobel

*Mystic Grill,Isobel and Alaric are standing at the bar.*
Isobel: It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?
Alaric: Where have you been, Isobel?
Isobel: I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this.
Alaric: It's that simple?
Isobel: Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on.
Alaric: You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?
Isobel: Because I wasn't lost, Rick.(She takes a paper and writes something.)I understand that you know my daughters Elena and Aria and I hear that they have been looking for me. So...(She gives the paper to Alaric.)I want you to arrange for a meeting with us.(Alaric looks at the paper.)
Alaric: You want me to deliver a message?
Isobel:(smiles)Yeah.(Alaric throws the paper.)
Alaric: Screw you. You selfish bitch.(He gets up and leaves.)

*In the parking lot, Alaric is going to his car. Isobel arrives behind him.*
Alaric: What do you want from me?
Isobel: I told you.
Alaric: I'm not gonna do anything for you.(She strangles him and pushes him against his car.)
Isobel: You better tell Elena and Aria that I want to meet or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students. Got it?(She throws him on the floor and gives him the paper. He gets up and looks at the paper.)

*Gilbert Residence,Elena is on the phone with Damon and has it on speaker so Aria can hear*
Elena: We are supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founders' Day parade. If We don't We get the wrath of Caroline but I wanted to check in first.
Damon: Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking.
Aria: Oh that good Damon, I am glad you are doing great.
Elena: (she pushes Aria away from the phone)Checking on Stefan.
Damon: Oh, him? Oh, he's...he's terrible.
Elena: What's the matter?
Damon: He's just back to boring, straight-laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality.
Elena: Don't forget who helped me.
Damon: I hate myself. (smiles) Did Uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?
Aria: trip?
Damon: you would know if you were here yesterday but you weren't.
Aria: Sorry That some of us have a life.
Damon: anyways about your uncle.
Elena: No. I'm still been avoiding him. Why? What's he up to?
Damon: I don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me.
Elena: We've got to go We are late.
Damon: Have fun with the Mystic queen, I know I did.
Aria: Ew!(Elena hangs up and Damon laughs)

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon hangs up. He gets up and gives the phone to Stefan.*
Damon: Elena and Aria called.(He smiles and leaves the room. Stefan looks at him and then at his phone.)

*Mystic Falls High School,At the Cafeteria, Alaric is giving papers to students.*
Alaric: So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design.
Tyler: By whom?
Alaric: By me. I've seen your sketches and they're good.
Tyler: I'm not really into the...
Alaric: Well, you just pick your team, be creative and...(He sees Elena, Aria and Stefan) Don't screw up.(Alaric is going towards Elena and Stefan.)
Tyler: Great! (To Matt)You want to help me out with this?
Matt: Not really, no.
Elena: Hey Mr. Saltzman.
Aria: sup.
Alaric: Come with me. We need to talk.(Stefan , Aria and Elena are going with him and Elena and Stefan look at each other.)
Bonnie: Alright, show me.
Caroline: Let's reference last years Miss Mystic float.(She types "Mystic Falls Founders' Day" into Bing on her computer.)This is what they did last year (She turns her computer and shows a picture to Bonnie) and this is exactly what we don't want to do.
Bonnie: Ew. Okay! So, what are we doing?
Caroline: Southern classic elegance.
Bonnie: Gone with the Wind?
Caroline: How'd you know?
Bonnie: You channel Scarlett, daily.
Caroline: So true!(They laugh. Caroline is looking around.)Where's Elena and Aria? They arre supposed to be helping.
Bonnie: I don't know.
Caroline: Okay, what's the deal?
Bonnie: What do you mean?
Caroline: Don't play dumb. You and Elena are fighting. Spill!
Bonnie: It's nothing.
Caroline: It's not nothing. You know this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other, you and Elena are on the outs and don't like it! And I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong.
Bonnie: I can't talk about it, Caroline, I'm sorry.(Caroline looks at her.)