By the light of the moon

*Lockwood Mansion,Tyler is in his father's office. He's re-watching the video of Mason's transformation while he's preparing everything for the full moon. He takes his phone and calls Mason, but gets no answer. He leaves a message.*
Tyler: Mason, it's Tyler again. Look, your cell's voice mail is full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tomorrow and...I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here. Aria is busy to help. So, just call me back, please.

*Mason's Residence,A woman walks into the room and listens to Tyler as he leaves a message on Mason's home phone's answering machine.*

*Gilbert's house in Elena's bedroom with Bonnie. She looks at the moonstone.*
Elena: Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?
Bonnie: Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If me and Aria can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless.
Elena: And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful.
Bonnie: Maybe. If he finds out.
Elena: Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out.
Bonnie: Stefan wants me to focus on this.
Elena: Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong.
Bonnie: I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual.(Jeremy arrives. Bonnie takes the stone from Elena's hand.)
Jeremy: What are you guys arguing about?
Bonnie: We're not arguing about anything.(She puts the stone in her bag and exchanges a glance with Jeremy .)I need a coffee.(She gets up and leaves. Jeremy looks at Elena.)
Elena: What?
Jeremy: Why are you on some suicide mission?
Elena: I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt.
Jeremy: Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?(He shakes his head as he leaves . Elena waits a beat and takes the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. She quietly hurries down the stairs. She has her car keys in her hands. Bonnie is about to head up the stairs and sees her.)
Bonnie: Where are you going?
Elena: Um, to see Stefan.
Bonnie: You're lying.
Elena: No, I'm not.
Bonnie: Really? Tell your face.
Elena: Are you serious?(Jeremy joins them.)
Jeremy: She took the moonstone.
Elena: How did you...?
Bonnie: We tested you, and you failed.
Elena: Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen.(Bonnie steps aside to let her leave. Elena looks mildy confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her. She's trapped. She turns around and looks at them.)What did you do?
Bonnie: It's for the best, Elena.
Jeremy: just so you know,it was Aria's idea.
Elena:of course it was(Bonnie looks at Jeremy. He's smiling. Elena continues to try to break the barrier, to no avail.)

*Fell's Church Tomb,Stefan is talking with Damon and Aria who are standing at the tomb's entrance.*
Stefan: You trapped her in the house?
Aria: I know, funny right?
Damon: It's for the best. Trust me. Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. I brought you this.(He holds up a bag.)Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch.(He shows him a bottle of blood.)
Stefan: Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her.(Damon looks at Katherine who is standing not too far away.)
Aria: No you don't,because I brought kat,her own things.(she takes off her backpack and opens it,she pulls out two blood bags,she walks inside the tomb)
Damon: What are you doing! Get back here before—
Stefan: she is not going to kill her.
Damon: How do you know?
Stefan: because I saw her saving her yesterday.
Aria: exactly, am fine Damon.as I was saying,I brought you two blood bags.(she gives them to her) don't worry they are B positive,your favorite and I brought you some change of clothes.(she gives her the clothes) and there are mine,don't worry.
Katherine: oh,good because if you would have brought me Elena's I would die.
Aria:I am not that mean.(Damon snorts,Aria and Katherine both turn and look at him,Katherine snarls at him with her vampire face and Aria growls at him with her werewolf face)
Damon: I was kidding, sheesh,so dramatic.(Katherine and Aria both roll their eyes and both of them pull their hair back at the sametime.Damon and Stefan looks at each other) you saw that right?(Stefan nods) talk about creepy. Anyways,since Aria brought some stuff for Katherine,I guess you will take the bag.(he give him the bag)
Katherine: You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan.
Damon: I've been dead before. I got over it.
Aria: He's not going to kill,either of you two.(she looks at them) I will make sure of it.
Damon: No, offense Aria but I don't think you have any control over him.
Aria: You'll be surprised.(Damon looks at Stefan.)
Damon: Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out.
Stefan: Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe.(Damon looks at Katherine and leaves)
Aria: I should be going to,see you later, ok?(she hugs Katherine and leaves)