The birthday

*Tennessee House,A woman walks outside the house from the kitchen door.*
Woman: Rudy! (Whistles.) Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you.(She bends down and picks up a toy. When she turns around Klaus and Aria suddenly appears in front of her.)
Klaus: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
Woman: Can I help you two?
Klaus: Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh We feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house We come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?
Woman: Don't you two have a cell phone?
Aria: yes but they died,we just want to use your phone.
Woman: (Sighs.)Sure.
Klaus: Soo, we can come in?
Woman: No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you two.(she walks inside and half closes it)
Klaus: (Annoyed.) I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting.
Woman: I'm from Florida.
Klaus: Well, that explains it. (He looks at Aria)
Aria:(She sighs) am so sorry for this.(she walks towards the door and the lady quickly tries to close it but Aria easily pushes it open and grabs the Woman and covers her mouth as she pushes her towards Klaus who grabs her throat and compels her.)
Klaus:Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea.(In the kitchen another woman is frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan.)
Other woman: I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning.(She turns around and sees the first woman and Klaus entering the kitchen with Aria right behind them. Klaus is holding the nape of her neck with one hand. The first woman is sobbing.)What's going on?
Klaus: Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here.
Other woman: He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly.
Klaus: But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now? (She doesn't answer.) If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm. (He smiles.The other woman runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door, but Stefan is standing in the doorway.)
Other woman: Aaaah!(Aria grabs her and Klaus and the first woman come up behind her.)
Klaus: I love it when they run!
Other woman: (Gives up.)He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41.
Klaus: Thank you my love. (He touches the first woman's hair.)Now, may my friend come in?
Woman: (Crying.) Yes.(The other woman looks terrified and Stefan goes in. Klaus pushes the first woman to Stefan.)
Klaus: Kill this one quickly. (Looks at the other woman that Aria was holding) And make that one suffer. We will be in the car.
Aria: what! We don't need to kill them.There innocent.
Klaus: Yes we do.(Aria sighs as she throws the ground but the woman immediately runs towards Aria and holds her leg)
Other woman: Please don't let him kill us!(Klaus looks at Aria)
Klaus: Come on let's go,let her be.(he grabs Aria and they leave,he grins and the women are crying.)
Woman: Please don't!(Stefan just looks at her and transforms. He bites her, and she screams. The other woman screams too. Outside the house, Klaus is walking over to the car, smiling. While Aria looks down feeling bad for them)

*Gilbert Residence,It's morning. Elena is lying in her bed. She sits up and goes over to the window. She holds up her hand, takes a deep breath, then pulls the curtains wide open.In Jeremy's bedroom, light from the window suddenly falls on him in bed. Elena has just pulled up the curtains in his room too.*
Jeremy: Aaahh! Early. Bad!
Elena: Ahh. It's not early. (Walks up to bed and pulls his cover off.) You're late, for work. Matt just called.(Elena walks out of the room. Jeremy looks at the clock.)
Jeremy: Well, maybe he'll fire me.
Jenna:(she was walking towards him) come on Jeremy,don't say that.Now get out of bed!(she pulls him out but she pulls too hard and ended up throwing Jeremy towards the wall making her gasp) Oh my— I am so sorry! I forgot how strong I am.(Jeremy groans as he gets up)
Jeremy: It's ok aunt Jenna...(he groans again as he grabs his side) but I think you broke a rib...(Elena laughs a little as she walks out door)