The end of the Affair

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon's fixing himself a drink in the living room when his phone rings. He answers it.*
Damon: You're interrupting my drink.
Katherine: You miss me?
Damon: Katherine. Where are you?
Katherine: Lurking outside your window, pining away.
Damon: What do you want?
Katherine: I'm homesick. What have I missed?
Damon: Well, Stefan and Aria are still Klaus' little prisoner and Elena still thinks she can save Stefan and no one's thought about you since you left.
Katherine:That part is not true,I know Aria has thought about me and what about you? I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother, you're plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend.
Damon: I didn't give up on him. I just don't know where he is.
Katherine: Hmm.
Damon: But you do. Are you trailing them?
Katherine: A hybrid who wants me dead,My lovely sister and Klaus's sidekick who's off the rails? I couldn't be further away.
Damon: Which means you know exactly where they are.
Katherine: All I know is that Klaus pitched a fit once his hybrids didn't work. Now he's looking for some answers.
Damon: How do you know that?
Katherine: Spend 500 years running, and there will be a few people along the way that are looking out for you.
Damon: Is that what you're doing? Looking out for my brother and Aria?
Katherine: About Stefan Maybe, maybe not. I'm conflicted but for Aria,I would always look out for her
Damon: Where are they?

*Chicago,Klaus,Aria and Stefan get out of a car.*
Klaus: Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan.
Stefan: What are we doing here?
Klaus: I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?
Aria:(sarcastically) oh,how lovely.
Stefan: Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur.
Klaus: Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend.

*Chicago Circa 1920*
Klaus: Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was Prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun.(Stefan is in a car making out with a girl but then he drinks her blood and kills her. He gets out of the car, removes the blood from his lips, and walks down the street.Stefan enters a bar and pats the doorman on the shoulder as he passes. The owner of the bar who is on stage singing sees him.)
Gloria: Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies? Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore?
Stefan: Save me a dance, Gloria.(He's about to grab a glass of champagne but a lady takes it before he does.)Ooh. Please, help yourself.
Rebekah: Oh, I always do.(She gets closer, licks his lips and whispers in his hear. She's vamped out.)Careful, Mr. Salvatore. You're still wearing your date. She's lovely.(She's about to leave but he grabs her arm.)
Stefan: No, no, no. Who are you?(She puts her first finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet. She walks away.)

*Chicago*
Klaus: Chicago was magical.
Stefan: Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it.
Klaus: Going to get down to business, then?
Stefan: Why am I and Aria still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?
Klaus: Will you see,Aria got me thinking and maybe she might be right so we're going to see my other favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her.(Klaus walks over to the car door which is being held open by one of his minions.)
Aria: let's go then

*Gilbert Residence,Elena is in her bedroom, sleeping. She turns over.*
Damon: Rise and shine, sleepy head.(Damon is lying on the bed beside her with his hands behind his head. Elena's head is on his chest. She suddenly sits up in bed and is surprised.)
Elena: Aah! What are you doing?! Get out!
Damon: You know you were dreaming about me. Explains the drool.
Elena: Ugh. Oh, my God.(She looks at her alarm.)Six a.m. Seriously? Do you really have nothing better to do at six a.m.?
Damon: Fine, don't come with me to bring Stefan and Aria home. See ya.(He gets up.)
Elena: Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? What are you talking about? Where are they?
Damon: Windy city.
Elena: They are in Chicago? Well, how do you know?
Damon: It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it. Start packing.
Elena: Is he okay? Are they ok?
Damon: Well, let's just say he's not there to meet Oprah and Aria, yes.(He opens one of her drawers and takes a pair of Elena's underwear.)Ooh. Put these in the "yes" pile.(She gets up, takes it from his hands and puts it back in the drawer.)