CHAPTER 31

VIV'S POV

I lost track of time since I got here. I was still blindfolded, tied and it felt like I'd been here for hours. I'm worried about Ethan and Stella. I hope they didn't do anything to them after I left.

Suddenly I heard a door opening in the distance. The sound of footsteps grew closer. I calmed myself and stopped myself from shaking. Someone grabbed my arm untied it and then removed my blindfold.

My eyes adjusted to the light. I looked around and saw a huge guy with huge muscles. He was watching me with intensity until the gate opened again. I watched my father walk in with a huge mischievous smile.

"Vivian!" He said his facial expressions changed. He is mad. Fuck! I have no power right now. "Bring the chair and tie her up to it!" He said to one of her men. He quickly brought a chair, grabbed me and tied me to the chair.

"Seriously?! I still have 10 days." I groaned. "You made a mistake. You stole my files!" He snapped. "In my defence, it was in Italian and Spanish! And I'm rusty in these languages so I wasn't able to stop half of your shipments!" I am talking like this so he doesn't find out that he has power over me.

He glared and then slapped me. I could feel a drop of blood on my lips. I let out a small laugh and then looked at him dead in his eyes. "It felt so fucking amazing to stop those shipments. To see you incur so much loss. It was a satisfying sight for me." I spat.

He clenched his fist in anger then slapped me again. "You are my daughter, you are working for me!" He growled.

"No, I'm not working with you! I still have 10- fucking-days!" I reminded him. "And as for you being my father, you lost that right when I was eight your old when you almost ran me over with your car for losing your 10 bucks," I added. Oh, It took me a long time to forget that incident. I had nightmares of it for several years.

And now I remember it again. His memories where he used to beat us. I hope I don't have nightmares again after this. He slapped me again. "Now listen here you brat! If you come my way again. I will hurt you again. And Ethan." He threatened me.

He wrapped his fingers around my neck and tilted my face up. "Don't disappoint me daughter or you will end up like him." He said and indicated his men to bring someone. Within a few seconds, they brought in a guy tied up. His face was all bruised and bloody.

After a lot of examining, I realized it was Finn. Silas pulled out a gun and without a second thought, he shot him. My carelessness caused an innocent life. I looked down unable to look at his lifeless face.

"See you made me do it. He is the son of the woman I love and you just made me kill him!" He sighed. "You are capable of loving no one!" I mumbled under my breath. I made sure he didn't hear me because he would just hit me again.

"Go take her!" He left the room. Two guys blindfolded me and after that, I don't know what they were doing. I just remember being thrown into the back of the car.

After a few minutes, someone removed my blindfold and untied me. He handed me my phone and then told me to get out.

I switched on my phone and had several missed calls from Stella, Ace, and Max. I was gone for almost 7 hours.

I looked around and then checked how far away I was from my home on my phone. Damnit! 45 minutes. I called Ace.

"Viv! Are you okay? Where were you?"He asked. "Oh, you know just having a quick meet-up with my father! Can you come pick me up?" I said running my hand through my hair.

"Umm... sure.." He sighed and hung up. I sent him the location. I feel tired and my face hurts. I checked myself in the camera. My lip was busted and I had a small cut on my forehead.

I wipe off the blood from my face. I don't want to have nightmares again of that incident. It took me a long to overcome this and I don't want to go through this again.

I should stop thinking about it! It was a long time ago. A very very long time ago...
.
.
.
.