CHAPTER 6

ACE'S POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ACE'S POV

"Sawyer!SAWYER!" I yelled from the living room. This New mafia in town is stressing me out. I don't even know if Silas is his real name or not.

"Yes Sir?!" Sawyer asked coming inside. "Send a guy to extract the file I asked you from Silas Glynn. Send someone reliable. I don't want any Fuck ups in this!" I said. Checking my phone.

"Sir I already asked Miss Lily to do so and I think she is already on the site." He replied. For Fuck sake! I forgot to tell them not to send her from now on.

"Alright! This is her last job." I declared. He nodded and left. I searched for Viv's number to check whether she was done or not.

"Ace." Max greeted as he entered the living room. "Umm. Hi," I replied still waiting for her to answer. "You look stressed as always." He teased and I didn't bother to answer.

"So...What is it this time." He asked falling onto the sofa, beside me. "Viv," I replied.

"Ahh. Since when do you care about Viv?" He questioned raising his eyebrows. "Since she is working for me. And I don't care about her, I care about the job she is doing."

"How is she working for you?"

"That girl Lily...Lucy... I pay a lot of money to that girl and I just found out that girl is Vivian." I grunted.

"Sup, Folks." My little brother Owen came into the living room and popped in the armchair. "So this chick you are talking about... Viv. She hot?" He asked drinking a sip of his beer.

"No. You know her" Yes.. "Yes!" Max replied. "Ohh.. Maybe I should try her." Owen smirked.

"She is older than you Owen," I grumbled. "Well.How old?" He asked

"She is just 22. I think you have a shot." Max answered. Before I could reply Sawyer came running into the room.

"What is it?" I asked standing up. "Sir our Men are being attacked on street elm2 and they are out of ammo. It's not looking good." He breathed.

"Who is attacking?" I asked preparing my gun. "Glynn's Men." I nodded and told him to prepare the car. I would've asked Sawyer to send other men but I needed to see this. I needed to see their resilience.

"Owen, Max You guys are also not coming." I declared before they could ask. I know Max could handle himself out there but I think only a few of their men are left. So it's easily manageable.

******

I reached there in a few minutes. There was not a lot of shooting as most of them were dead. I loaded my gun and shot a guy.

I hid behind a car. I didn't notice someone so close to me but someone did. From far away someone shot straight into the guy's head.

I looked up and saw the last person I expected, Vivian. "Well hello there, Ace. Happy to see me here." she grinned shooting aimlessly into the dark.

I quickly pulled her down before she got shot. "What the fuck are you doing here Viv?!" I exclaimed. "I was passing by. I thought you needed help so I came here." She said.

"I don't need your help! Plus what are you doing out here in the middle of the night? With a gun." I added.

"I was doing your job. Which by the way I didn't think you would give me. Then while I was returning I saw you so I came here." She said with a tight smile.

"What's wrong with you?" I grumbled shooting. "I don't know. Oh, also Silas Glynn is my father." She said.

"Shit. You alright?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm great. Just fucking great." She said sadness was evident all over her face. "Well probably should leave the town then," she whispered under her breath.

"You're bleeding," she said pointing at my leg. "It's nothing," I said. Something is wrong with her. I've never seen her this way. She always comes with snarky or mean comments when she sees me.

We got up When we were sure it was safe. "Come on. I got a first aid in my car," she said grabbing my hand and guiding me towards her car.

She carefully stitched up my wound and covered it. "Thank you," I said. "No worries. I have no idea why I'm being nice to you. I'm creeped out right now." She said returning to her normal self.

"Yeah me too. It's like you are possessed or something!" I said. She just rolled her eyes as she pressed my wound. "Fuck Viv!" I almost yelled in pain. "You've had worse. You'll live." She said with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm leaving now," she stated. "Bye," she said as she sat in the driver's seat. She drove off and I was left staring as her car disappeared.

For fuck sake get a grip Ace!
.
.
.
.