CHAPTER 19

VIV'S POV

VIV'S POV.

"Hi!" I hugged Wyatt. We were at the airport waiting for Ace. I was sleepy and exhausted. It was 8 in the morning and I needed coffee. "Where is Ace?" Wyatt asked.

"I don't know," I replied. I looked around and saw Ace walking towards us. "You are late!" I pointed out. "I'm not late! We are going by a private plane Viv!" He scoffed. Of course. How come I didn't know that?

"Come on, the car is waiting!" He said and took us to a different terminal. There was no checking and we directly drove towards the plane. I've never been on a private plane.

We boarded the plane and few minutes we were in the air. I glanced at Ace, he was sitting in front of me. He was wearing all black. He looked attractive. Look at me! What am I saying?

I looked out of the window. The weather wasn't looking good. Screw Coffee! I need a drink! There was a bottle of Vodka sitting on a table. I glanced at Ace to make sure he didn't notice me. Good thing he was busy on his laptop and well Wyatt beside me was asleep.

I grabbed the bottle but before I could pour it into a glass Ace stopped me. "Oh you are not drinking at 8 in the morning!" He said snatching it away from me. "It's just one glass!" I said trying to grab it from him again. "Still I won't handle you drunk again!" He exclaimed. "Then won't" I huffed. "But somehow I always end up doing so! And since when did you become an addict?"

"I'm not an addict! It's just the stress of my father being here is getting to me!" I mumbled. "Then My job is keeping you away from it on this trip." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you so much!"

"Our feelings are mutual, Darling." He smiled handing the bottle to the flight attendant. "Why are you here again?" I asked.

"I have some work in Portland!" He replied. "Then you are not coming to meet them right?"

"I am still going!"

"Why?" I groaned. "Eventually you have to return to Portland since there is not a single place you can stay on that road or around that ranch! And when we get back I will work then!" He said.

"When we will reach?To Portland?" I asked. "Maybe around 12." 

"So we will be leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Because the weather isn't looking so good!"

Ahh well I glanced at my watch. Still few hours until we land. Guess I will sleep it off.

*••••••••••*

It just started to snow when we landed. Wyatt said that it would be difficult to reach our hotel if the snowfall worsens. We crossed our fingers and hoped that we reach our hotel.

Our car was waiting with a driver when we stepped outside of the plane. We sat inside. Ace in front and me and Wyatt at the back.

"How far is the hotel?" I asked. "30 minutes maybe!" Wyatt answered. We were almost halfway when the snow started to get worse. "We can't go any further!" The driver said.

I looked outside of the window and spotted a small restaurant in the corner. "There is a restaurant in the corner! We can rest there?" I suggested.

"Alright!" Ace said. We all got out of the car and rushed towards the restaurant. "I hate snow!" I mumbled.

The rest of the day we just ate our food and went over our plans. Now we were just waiting for the snow to stop and hope that we can reach our hotel.
.
.
.
.