15) She wants money?

Aaliyah's POV,

Aaliyah's POV,

"Why should I say no?" I whispered yelled so that no one could hear me.

"Because I can't say no." He said looking at me without any expressions.

What makes him think that I have the heart to defy my parents.

Pulling my formal side together I said "Mr. Arora. please understand my situation if I could I would've said no already."

He folded his hand together and said "Or maybe..."

I looked at him skeptically and he continued "You actually want this and don't want to-"

I know what he is doing.

He's trying to hit a nerve and urge me to go say no to all the hopeful people out there.

Guess what?

Its working!

"Why would I want to marry a guy who has sadusis?" I said and pressed my lips together.

A muscle twitched in his jaw.

"Please atleast I am not pretentious and shit rainbows." He said and smirked.

"You are talking about shit? You should look at your face then." I said and gave him a sarcastic smile.

He was going to say something but before he could I interrupted him while taking a deep breathe I said "Look we both have one motive. Get. Out. Of. this. Chaos."

He nodded in agreement so I continued "So instead of me ripping your ego apart let's focus on working as a team for a while."

He rolled his eyes and said "And what does almighty suggest?"

"Sir, Ma'am. Your meal." The waiter came and placed both of our plates.

He just gave a curt nod.

The waiter was visibly shaking.

As if one wrong move and he'll get thrown on the streets.

This is so possible.

The waiter walked away with his feet shaking.

"Do you threaten them with a gun or something." I said while taking a bite of my pasta.

Mhmmm.

Shit.

I moaned out too loudly this was suppose to be a internal thing.

Vidit's hand went to collar as he adjusted it and cleared his throat.

Excuse my foodgasm.

"So I was saying-" I started but he opened his mouth to say something but closed it and motioned me to continue.

I nodded and said "So let's say you tell aunty you don't like me as an excuse?"

"That's not an excuse. Its a fact." He shrugged.

Oh god.

How did I end up liking him even if its very teeny tiny feelings.

"Fine then fuck off." I said while stabbing my pasta.

"Ladies first." He said and smirked.

I took deep breathes.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

I pressed my lips together and said "It was a displeasure communicating with you. Let's not do it again."

Saying that I walked away.

He didn't even stop me.

My pasta!!!!!

That reminds me.

His bracelet.

I turned around and walked to the table sliding the bracelet to his side and said "I found this in my room. Figured it was yours."

Without another thought I walked away.

Would anyone believe me or call me batshit crazy if I tell them that this guy hugged me and talked to me once upon a time?

.

.

.

"Shriya he's no help. If he can't deny dimple aunty how will I deny my parents? That's pure hypocrisy." I said crashing on the bed.

She was getting her hair and makeup done since today is the engagement and sangeet.

"Then it's simple marry him." She said looking at me with sparkly eyes.

"Shut up." I said pointing my middle finger at her.

.