6) Who drinks black coffee?

Aaliyah's POV

Aaliyah's POV

"Uh...you think what?" I asked in confusion.

"I think you're really beautiful...can I get you a coffee?" The guy asked.

Bruh.

I don't even know him.

"I don't even know you." I said and shrugged slightly.

"Well let's change that shall we? I am Devansh Ahuja." He said and forwarded his hand for a hand shake.

I accepted his hand shake and said "Aaliyah Mehta."

He gave me a smile.

I heard the grinch clearing his throat.

Uhh....is this guy okay?

"So a coffee?" Devansh said ignoring Vidit.

"I didn't know Manali had so many coffee sellers." Vidit said and shoved his hands in his pocket.

God what is he saying?

Dev looked at Vidit and said "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." Vidit said and smirked.

WHAT IS HE DOING?

"Dev! What are you doing here? Oh my god what a surprise!" Shriya said more like yelled.

"Riya! You?" Devansh said too.

They know each other? 

Why are they acting like they were separated in a fair in their childhood?

Maybe they were.

But how would they know each other then conscience?

The fuck?

I looked at them in confusing while they hugged.

Shriya looked and me and said "Alli! Meet Dev! Devansh Ahuja my cousin. Remember that guy I tried to set you up with that one time 2 years ago?"

Wait its him?

"Yeah..." I said and tried to smile.

 His eyes wide and he said "Oh wait! Its her?" 

I looked at Vidit and he had a solemn look on his face and was very much busy in his phone.

"What are you doing here by the way?" Shriya asked Devansh.

"I was here with my friends. I didn't even know you were coming here!" He said as if he's still shocked to see her.

"Yeah I made a last minute plan." She said and shrugged

He nodded and turned to face me "If I knew that she was so beautiful I wouldn't have neglected you at any cost." 

Okay this is creepy.