11) Frenemies

Aaliyah's POV,

Aaliyah's POV,

I need you.

I need you.

I need you.

His words were ringing in my ears.

I just hope he is okay.

Right now I am rushing to his room.

WHERE IS HIS ROOM!

Wow what a question to ask in this situation.

My conscience laughed at me.

Yash should know.

I dialed his number.

HE.

IS.

NOT.

PICKING.

UP.

I.

AM.

GOING.

TO.

KILL.

HIM.

I saw a roomkeeper coming my way and I hurried to him and said "Do you know where Vidit's room is?"

He nervously looked at me and before he could say anything I said "Don't worry I am his...relative. Not some booty call or a murderer. Now please tell where it is."

He looked very unsure but I gave him a pleading look and he told me his room is at the top floor.

Lift man here I come.

Before I could even knock the door opened itself and I came across a very paranoid Vidit.

He held my hands and said "My- My- mother- sh-she's not-"

This is the first time I have seen him stutter.

I ran inside the room and saw her laying on the bed. Her hands very clenching her chest.

Vidit said "I have been trying to contact the doctor but I am getting no response."

I turned to Vidit and said "I know you despise me but trust me for once."

"Aunty...can you please tell me where is it hurting?" I asked his mother.

She motioned to the right side of her chest.

"Did she get any recent surgeries done?" I asked him.

"Yes her coronary arteries were blocked so she got a by-pass surgery done around 4 months ago.

I could see she has trouble breathing.

I said "get her in the car. I will be back with the nebulizer."

And with that I ran to my room.
.

.

.

Ugh where is that damn bag?