2) Four eyes

Aaliyah's POV

Aaliyah's POV

Woah...Delhi has changed quite a lot. The last time I was here it was...definitely somewhat different. I was looking around when I spotted Bhai (Brother) and Divya.

She waved at me but Bhai...he didn't.

Ouch.

I walked with my suitcase and Divya hugged me and said "Oh my god!!! Lia!!! After so long! I missed you!"

I squealed too and said "I know! I missed you too!" We broke our hug and I looked at bhai.

He just looked away and sat on the driver's seat and said "Hurry up Divya"

I looked over at Divya and whispered "He's kind of mad at you..."

Why though? Did I do something?

I just nodded. What was I going to say? That I myself don't know why my own brother is mad at me.

I sat on the back seat. And he started driving.

Ok Aaliyah try talking to him.

"Bhai..." I called out.

"Bhai." Again.

"Bhai." And again.

"Bhai." Again and again.

Nothing. Guess what my oh-so-sweet brother did. He turned the music on and increased the volume.

Okay this is it "BHAI!!!"

Divya nudged him but still nothing.

"Will you at-least tell me what did I do wrong?"

Silence.

"Fine" I huffed.

We reached their apartment, I suppose. I've never really visited them so it was my first time here. I got out of the car and saw both of them whispering. Okay...way to make someone feel left out.

Divya gave me a smile and said "Let's go." I nodded and followed her. We entered the elevator and I said "Do you know why is he acting lunatic and not talking to me?" She replied "I...uh...maybe but since it's between you two. I'm not going to say anything," I just nodded.

We entered the 12th floor and there were only two gates. One of them are their house.

DUH.

We entered the huge door to the left.

Impressive.

Divya then opened the door and we both went inside. And holy shit. It was magnificent.

"You like it?"

"I love it."

That's when my dear brother entered with my suitcase. Completely ignoring me. I caught his wrist and for the first time in the past 1 hour 7 minutes. He looked at me.