10) Boyfriend

Aaliyah's POV

Aaliyah's POV

"Seems like your new boyfriend is not treating you well."

"What do you want Ishaan?"

I am so pissed right now that I can literally bomb him alive.

"You know exactly what I want." He said and gave me a sad smile.

"Oh I really? I don't know and I do not intend to know." I said and was about to walk off but his voice stopped me.

"Does he treat you any different?" He asked.

The audacity.

"Just because you treat a person like a chocolate wrapper doesn't mean others do that too." I said and rolled my eyes.

"The way he ignored you I beg to differ." He said and scoffed.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said and walked to my room.

Why am I even telling him that? I shouldn't care what he thinks of me as. How dare he compare Vidit and himself.

As much as I would like to deny the fact that Vidit is not a gentleman but in reality he is. He just just not entertain everyone.

Everyone including me.

He is nothing like Ishaan.

Even taking his name makes me mad.

My grinch is a little sulky but who isn't?

"You know what Ishaan I am done with this conversation and keep your 'I am woke' opinions to yourself." I said and attempted to walk away.

"I...am sorry about whateve-" He started speaking but I interrupted him and said "I said stop can your cool brain not understand simple english?"

With that I walked away and he did not stop me.

Thank lords!

I really thought this get away would give me peace.

SIKE.

I was walking. Just walking. I don't even know where my feet is taking me.

Woah this hotel has a really god damn big pool side garden. The garden has swings and benches and even a small play area for kids.

I went and sat on one of the benches. I saw mothers playing with their kids in the play area. This is very wholesome.

I just don't know how to handle all this.

I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would have to face Ishaan again. And now that he is right in front of me again it just got so overwhelming that I just want to run away and never come back.

I suddenly heard a man yelling.

JUST THE PERSON I WANTED TO SEE!

Vidit.