13) I am a cake stabber.

Aaliyah's POV,My middle name should be embarrassment

Aaliyah's POV,

My middle name should be embarrassment.

Vidit rushed to me and forwarded his hand to me.

I didn't accept his hand and got up. He frowned at me and I said "I thought you'd be saving your hotel's ground that I landed so graciously on."

He nodded his head negatively.

He opened his mouth to say something but Shalini aunty's (Shriya's mom)  voice interrupted him.

"Alli gudiya please come here!" Shalini aunty's panicked voice reached my ears.

Did I tell you she calls me gudiya which means doll?

Guess what my mom calls me?

She calls me a cow.

Yeah.

Same.

I went to her and said "Yes aunty?" 

"Aaliyah can you do something for me?" She asked and I nodded vigorously.

Duh.

"I wanted to gift something to Shriya other than just the marriage jewellery something she can wear on a daily basis can you please go and pick it up? And I bought a gold pendant. Also go to the flower shop and brief them about tomorrow's quantity of flowers take Vidit don't go alone." She said the last sentence while walking away.

I looked around to find Vidit and he was nowhere to be found.

Great.

Not that I want to go with him.

I can totally manage alone.

I went to Shriya where she was getting her pictures done.

Yash was looking at him like he fell in love with her all over again.

A love that we get  once or never.

As much as I hate to interrupt him I went to him and said "Tell Shriya I have to run some errands. And stop drooling." 

He jokingly glared while I walked away grinning.

Now the question is should I call Vidit or not?

.

.

.

I ended up not calling him.

You know why?

Because I was dying to call him and spend time with him and that was the last thing I wanted.

I absolutely do not want to get attached to him.

Even though I am aware that he is not like Ishaan. But at the same time I know he won't give me anything that includes emotions.

So here am I in a cab going to the jewellery shop.

I considered buying something for her as well since a Dior bag is not enough since I am pretty sure she has plenty of those but this was a limited edition so I settled with a pair of earing.

I reached the shop and went inside and showed them a receipt. 

The lady said "Ma'am just give me 5 minutes I will get you your pendant." 

I nodded and said "Can you show me a small pair of earing?" 

She nodded and smiled.

....

After a few minutes she sat on the other side and took out some studs from the cabinet.

"Ma'am this will surely look good on you since you have a round face." She said pointing at a diamond stud.

I nodded negatively and said "It's for someone else. Not me..."

She nodded in understanding.

.

.

.

After picking out a pair of studs and the pendant aunty told me to I took another cab and was off to the floral shop.

I picked up the needed flowers for tomorrows Pooja and briefed them about the type of flowers Shriya likes.

Yash said he likes what Shriya likes.

Okay then.

Finally I can go to my room and chill.

I took a cab and as per the map it'll take me 25 minutes to reach.

Suddenly the cab driver pulled the breaks I almost hit my head on the front seat.

My teeth would have been on the back seat sitting with me.

"Ma'am let me go check what's wrong." He said 

I nodded.

He opened the car hood and bunch of smoke started coming out.

He came to my window and said "I think there is a battery problem. You should find another ride."

Huh?

How am I suppose to find a ride in the middle of a forest?

"Ma'am this car can hardly cover 3-4 kms. Either way you would have to find another ride." He said in a tone or urgency.