3) Not like to talk?

Aaliyah's POV

"What do think about our Vidit?" Shriya said and wiggled her eyebrows

"What do I think?" I asked

She nodded and I replied "I think that he is an obnoxious jerk."

She rolled her eyes.

He is a hot obnoxious jerk but she doesn't need to know that. It stays inside my brain only.

"Oh c'mon he isn't that bad!" She said and smiled.

"He actually is." I said and shrugged.

"He's very closed off. Doesn't really like to speak unless it's actually necessary." She said and I just made an O expression.

Why does he not like to speak?

As per my observation he definitely likes to smirk and have an angry expression.

"Why does he not like to talk though?" I spoke my thoughts.

She shrugged and said "I don't really know what exactly happened but, Yash did tell me that he use to smile and laugh like a normal person too. And he has a rocky past as well and now because of that he's totally different."  

I nodded in understanding.

What could've happened?

She gave me a sly smile and said "But.....when he was talking to you....he didn't hesitate to speak more than 6 words."

I rolled my eyes and said "He's not some shy high school girl Shriya of course he can speak more than 6 words."

"Yeah but he usually doesn't speak at all."

"So he doesn't speak like at all?" I asked.

"He does but only when needed. He likes to be busy in himself and oh his work. It sometimes irritates me so much! That's one of the reasons Yash is always glued to him." She said and chuckled.

"Does it not bother you?" I asked.

"Nope! Vidit is like a brother to me. I know he cares even if he doesn't show it." She said and smiled.

We were silently walking for some time and I said the 2nd worst thing I could've said. First was when I actually said yes to guy in 9th grade who looked like a hen baby.

Not me body shamming someone.

"Should I try to be his friend?"

Shriya looked at me with a huge smile.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I nodded my head negatively and said "Nah never mind it's stupid. I am stupid." 

"No! Alli! You should try! Maybe he needs a person like you around him afterall!" She yelled.

I shushed her and said "What does a 'person like me' mean?"