87- Warlock Black Lightning [Part-5].

Screen opens to Ethan Winnie and Ostrava attacking Lila who's holding off there attacks by keeping them at bay with her powers. Ethan runs Dark Blue lightning and slams into Lila who counters with her own black lightning launching him away as Ostrava and Winnie try to strike Lila but she blast them away with an Earth Repulse that rips the ground up and launch at Winnie Ostrava mixed with wind blast that cut them up but they manage to remain up right. Ethan runs beside Winnie and Ostrava.

Ostrava- So does anyone have a plan. Because I don't know how long I can keep this up.

Lila- Ha ha ha. See I told you. You three was out classed. Ha ha ha ha!

Ethan look around and at the storm as lightning runs through his hands.

Ethan- I might but I'm going to need a few seconds.

Winnie notice what Ethan thinking.

Winnie- Please tell me your not going to use that. The last time you did you almost lost control to Alpha.

Ostrava- What are you two talking about.

Winnie- Remember that old book the Ancient Alpha who Mastered Lightning.

An image flashed through Ostrava mind. As a Werewolf holding a staff sword with lightning Crystal circle with handle. He was in Werewolf form his fur is Dark Grey with Robes Dark Blue. Lightning flashes throughout the sky while he stand over a cliff looking over a kingdom.

Ostrava- Yes but. Wait you've been training him to use Werewolf Lightning!? Winnie that illegal.

Winnie- My father and the others gave there blessing when they visited. We have no time to argue so come on he needs time to prepare.

Winnie charges in with Ostrava following not far behind.

Ostrava- Wait other Family's? Wait Winnie! AH! This better work you two!

Ethan- Don't worry it will! At least I hope.

Winnie [Thoughts]- It should. That attack manage to kill me at it weakest. But ever since True Alpha took control of him it's become more of a danger to him then help.

A flash of Winnie and Ethan slamming there hands into there chest [Story 53 Warlock VS Werewolf]. Screen changes to Wendy overlooking forest and a Blood Red Moon. She listen to Winnie thoughts and look sad.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Please don't lose control Ethan.

Wendy [Thoughts]- I hope so to Luna. AWOOOOOO!!

The screen changes to Winnie and Ostrava attacked Lila while Ethan placed his hands together and focused his Aura.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Descendent! What are you doing!? That will drain you of almost all of your remaining Aura.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Do you have a better plan old man.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Uh. With that seal there's not much I can do. Just remember True Alpha will try to brake the seal with you that weak. Unless you forgot the last time your slaves trained you with that attack.

Ethan [Thoughts]- I wont old man. I got this.

Screen changes to Winnie and the other Monster Girls dogpiled on top of him holding Ethan down. Tanis had a Magic Seal holding him down with Dark Silver Chains. His eyes black and demon Dark Red. As the area around them lay destroyed. As Ethan returned to normal they let him go.

Elean- I told you Ethan. This is a waste of time.

Winnie- No it's not. He almost have it Elean. He just need more time.

Sibella- What she saying Winnie is the amount of time and focus it takes to combine each of our skills. There's a reason no one has done this before.

As Ethan injects himself with ectoplasm shot before forced himself to stand.