60. Harbingers of Sin [Part-1].

Screen opens to Ethan Meditating at the destroy temple and lifting a five of the obelisks moving them around with great control and speed. He then stands up as the obelisks move towards him. Ethan dodges and slides through them coming at him while his eyes are still close. That when a Black Werewolf drops down and starts attacking Ethan. He dodged and flipped out of the way. But didn't open his eyes. Screen changes to Winnie sitting on a cliff edge in meditation eyes close and able to see Ethan fight and doge the obelisks. Everything was going fine until Ethan loses his concentration when a voice he doesn't know calls out to him. 

Traya- Betrayal.

He opens his eyes dropping his guard and was punched by the Werewolf and hit an obelisks and lands on the ground.

Werewolf- AWOOOOOO!

The werewolf lets out a howl before fading away as the  obelisks land back into place. And Winnie jumps down Infront of Ethan. She puts here hand out to help Ethan up.

Winnie- Hey! You alright Apprentice. You lost focus there. Is everything alright.

Ethan- Ya. I just thought I hear a voice.

Winnie- Ha. Now that's ridiculous  .

That's when they both hear the voice this time more demanding

Traya- Betrayal!!

Ethan- Please tell me. You didn't hear that to.

Winnie- I did. This never happened here before.

Ethan- Let's head back to the school before we run into whatever out there.

Winnie- Ya. Where not falling for anymore of Revolta monsters ambushes or more tomb spirits. 

Winnie- Ha. 

Winnie smiled and they took off Etan followed not far behind. As they make there way through the forest Ethan was looking at Winnie. And remember the kiss he got from Christmas and her in her swim suit. Ethan was interrupted by Kalen appearing in his pyramid form next to Ethan.  

Kalen [Thoughts]- Descendent! Get your head out of the gutter.

Ethan-AH!!

Winnie turns around after Ethan screamed.

Winnie- Hey you alright back there?

Ethan [Cute Smile]- Ya! I', alright back her Master.

Winnie [Blush]- Ok? If you say so.

Winnie turns back around and carried on moving.

Ethan [Thoughts]- What the Hell old man. Give me a warning next time. And stay out of my head.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Well sorry. But I've just finished the True Alpha Armor where do training once you get back. But I sense there some one very powerful near you.

Ethan [Thoughts]- What!? How did you know that! 

Kalen [Thoughts]- I felt some one watching you for quit some time. I do not know if there friend or another Alchemy Monsters. I guess from your expression who ever out there made contact with you.

Ethan [Thoughts]- They have. But they've only repeated on word.

Kalen [Thoughts]- And that word was young one?

Ethan [Thoughts]- It was Betrayal .  But whys that important? 

Kalen [Thoughts]- Hmm. Be carful Descendent. If whatever out there passion based around that. There try to trick you and use manipulate to attack you that rather fight you one on one. And I'm going to allow you to call the Alpha Armor if things go bad. But remember to not over do it. Or you'll lose control to that Abomination Werewolf.