63. Inner Turmoil [Part-4].

Screen opens to Pride sitting in his thrown in a wealthy room. The table is circled as the other Harbingers of Sin sit at the table. Looking at the Giant Crystal ball as Ethan and Winnie fight.

Freya [Lust Twins] [Mad]- UHHHH!! I wanted to have fun with them. Rather have them play Mate.

Gabriel [Greed]- Quit your complaining Freya. You where the ones who help create the Werewolf Spirits curse in the first place..

David [Lust Twins]- We all had a hand in creating that curse Greed.

Wrath- Silent! You ungrateful sluts! Where trying to watch them.

Witch of Envy- I agree. Leave you two unless you can control those lips of yours.

Freya- Ow! Alright. But there no guarantee I will. Ha Ha Ha.

Screen changes back to Ethan who dodging Winnie strikes. As water pore through the walls as thunder heard from outside.

Wendy [Controlling Winnie Body]- What's a matter Ethie scared of me. Or is it because you can't use your toys.

Ethan- Come on Winnie snap out of it! Your being controlled again.

Wendy- Ha Ha. Like I said that's not going to work this time. Werewolf Magma Fire Ball!!

Ethan [Thoughts]- Dam it. Sorry Winnie.

Ethan- Moon Blade Strike!

Ethan pulls out and activates the moon sword Winnie gave him. It burned light blue and Ethan nocks it back at Winnie.  Who smiles as it hits her. When the smoked cleared Winnie is now in her beast werewolf clothes her clothe burned off.

Wendy-GRRRR! Nice try Ethie but it's over for you. RAAAAAA!

Then Winnie jumps at Ethan claws out. The screen changes to Winnie inside the seal prison. But the more she struggled the black steel chain spike pop out and impales Winnie causing her bleed.

Winnie- GRRRRR! Come on brake! RAAAAA!!

Winnie looked at the crystal ball in panic and continue to try nd brake free but the more she struggled the harder it became to brake free. Screen changes back to Ethan who try's not hurt Winnie and remain on defense. While Winnie swung her claws with great power and strength. Cutting through rocks with ease.

Wendy- Come now Ethan except your fate and become a Werewolf. And don't think that Werewolf Oath Winnie gave will save you this time.

Ethan- Sorry Wind bag but I can handle you with or with out that oath.

Wendy- Wind bag! I'll show you who's a wind bag is!

Winnie grips Ethan with Telekinesis and yanks him towards her.

Ethan [Thoughts]- AHH! Sorry Winnie. I guess I'm going to have to use these.

Ethan reaches into his leather jacket and yanks out a hand full of small balls and throws them at Winnie. He then use lightning on them causing them to explode. 

Wendy- GRR! What is this. AH!? I can't see! RAAAAAA!!

Ethan- It's silver gas Wendy. Have fun with it.

Winnie stumble around until finding puddle of water from the rain and washes her eyes. And look around Ethan. 

Wendy- GRRRR! Where are you! Ethan!

Screen changes back to Winnie trapped inside the seal. The chain spikes going through her skin. But not killing her. She see's the crystal ball.

Winnie- Nice work Ethan. Get out of there and get help.