44. True Alpha Armor.

Screen opens to Ethan running through the Dark Forest with Tanis in his backpack. Ethan wearing his Training armor.

Tanis- So Ethan what did Helen do with those pictures Phara took of you and Winnie?

Ethan- Uh!?

Screen changes to Ethan look at a big picture frame made of wood saying just married and has the pictures Phara took.

Ethan- Mom! What the hell is this!

Helen-Ow don't you like it son. Take it as punishment for allowing Phara to taking those pictures.

Ethan [Embarrassed]- Really! Why!?

Helen [Happy]- Ha Ha. It's the consequences of your actions son. Now come your breakfast is ready.

Screen changes back to Ethan and Tanis.

Ethan- Let's just say she has her way with punishments.

Tanis [Confused]- Uh? Ok. So where are we heading to.

Ethan- A tomb I found while researching the Data-Cron I found.

Tanis- Wait shouldn't we bring along the others. Or did you forget what happened the last time you investigated a tomb.

Ethan- Ya. But this time I know more about the tomb. And the the other two time I was forced into them. 

Tanis- Hu! I guess your right about that. Ha Ha.

Ethan- There one more thing I need you to do for me Tanis.

Tanis- And what would be that Master?

As Ethan jumps from tree to tree. He turns his head and look Tanis in the eyes.

Ethan- I need you to keep this from the other girls.

Tanis- But why!?

Ethan- Well they've been spying on me a lot more then normal. And I'm worried there looking for something from the Data-Cron's I've been gathering.

Tanis- That crazy. They would never do that.

Ethan- I'm not so sure of that Tanis. I'm worried the Magic Court telling them to do more then just report on my training progress. 

Tanis- Well if they ever tell us that I'll be the first to tell you.

Ethan- Ha thanks. Now let get to the tomb and get this over with before it gets dark out.

Tanis- Sure thing I'm hanging on right behind you. Ha Ha.

Screen pulls out showing a crystal ball and Kalen watching them inside a room full of scrolls and Data-Cron's. 

Kalen- Ha. You better be ready for this Ethan.

Screen changes to Ethan and Kalen in combat there swords clash with great speed and strength. Until Kalen blast Ethan back with a telekinesis. Ethan launched backwards but lands on his feet. Ethan then charged back at Kalen. Kalen blast Ethan with [Dark Purple] lightning but he manages to block it with his sword and continue to charge at Kalen.

Ethan- That wont work on me old man! Hu!?

That when Kalen lightly moved his hand that blows out the candles in the room then turned off his weapon. As the room fell into darkness it began to consume Kalen.

Ethan [Surprised]- I don't what your doing Kalen but I wont let you get away with it! Hu!?

Ethan swings his blade at Kalen but as it goes through him he turns into black smoke and disappears. Ethan look around only seeing darkness.