82. Inner Pride [Part-4]

Screen opens to an old temple inside the Dark Forest. Thanatos is standing there and looks like he was waiting for Ethan who comes running out of the forest as the storm continues to rage on. They lock eyes both looked as though there drained.

[Temple Description- The area around the place leads to a cliff edge. All the ancient building are caved in. The place is abandon as water runs down the ruins. However there a small satellite dish along with some camp equipment set up].

Thanatos- I must say I'm impressed boy. But you wont kill me so easy. I need to return to the king and report what I've found about you and the Hell Hounds.

Ethan- Found? What do you mean by that?

Thanatos- Stop lying to me. I sense you've made a deal with those Alpha Hell Hounds for power. Your Aura reeks of there influence. Lay down your arms and I can save your soul from damnation.

Ethan- My soul is just fine. As for you here's a counter offer leave Muddy Creek and never return. And I'll forgive you for threating my friends and family.

Thanatos- Ha Sorry but that wont happen we both know that. Also you are a fool to think those Monsters would give there lives for you. But I guess talking to you is hopeless now. So prepare to die.

Thanatos activates his sword. As he does Kalen appears next to Ethan in his spirit form.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Ethan you can use your Warlock Armor the Magic Barrier he had up is gone.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ha. Thanks old man.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Be careful descendent. I sense there are more Holly Knights around here. So you must use everything you have learned from me. To survive.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Don't worry I'll end this quick. 

Ethan clicks his power band and summons his armor with his cage helmet on while holding the Moon Sword Winnie gave him.

Ethan- Ancient Power Warlock! 

Ethan puts his moon sword on his belt. Then he pulls out his Warlock Sword and activates his blade that burns Red. With his left hand while his right hand  grips Infront of him as Lightning forms in the hand. Both Thanatos and Ethan sword burns as rain hits the blade. They glare at each other as the thunder and lightning flashes show them while in the darkness. After a few seconds they charge at each other Ethan attacks by slamming into Thanatos while he matches each strike. That when the screen changes to Winnie and Ostrava running through the forest leaping through the tree's.

Ostrava- Luna is that boy your mate.

Winnie didn't look at Ostrava but she has a shocked face.

Winnie- I told you to never call me that. And no he is not my mate. He's a good friend.

Ostrava- Then why does he has Alpha Aura? 

Winnie- It's complicated Ostrava.

Ostrava- We have time. So start talking unless you want me to inform my father about this.

Winnie- GRRR! Fine. But if I tell you. This never leaves this forest.

Ostrava- You know I can't fully agree to that. Just tell me what's going on.

Winnie looked sad but swallowed in worry.

Winnie- Fine. You know about Revolta and her servants we've been fighting against. 

Ostrava- Yes I do. But what does this have to do with Ethan having Werewolf Aura?

Winnie- I'm getting to that. He was captured and torture by Revolta. This was before he learned how to use Aura.