2 My Cousin.

screen opens to Ethan entering the Old Manor with Tanis. Ethan looked shocked at how big and Creepy and Haunted the place looked as door closed behind him. A giant stair case leading up stairs is stood in font of him the place looked much bigger on inside then out.

Ethan. Uh, Tanis!?

Tanis[Happy]. Yes Ethan.

Ethan. What type of school is this.

Tanis. This is Ms.Grim School For Monster Girls. The Best and First school of Magic and Mystic Arts allowed in the Human Realm.

Ethan. Uh!? Monster Girls?

Tanis[Surprised]. Ow right. I'm Sorry I should have told you this when we met. But I'm not human.

Ethan [Think it a joke]. Ha HA Ha! Good one Tanis you almost got me there. Uh!?

Ethan shock when he see Tanis lifting up objects around them with telekinesis.

Ethan[Scared]. So so your really a, Mummy!?

Tanis. Actually I'm an Egyptian Witch.

As Tanis puts back the objects she lifted up. She notice Ethan was scared of her.

Ethan[Thoughts]. This cant be real. But it is Tanis is really a Witch. AHH! What have I gotten myself into.

Tanis[Sad]. I'm sorry...I should have told you what I am. I was worried you would hate me for being a Witch.

Ethan No.. I don't hate you Tanis.

Tanis. Hu!? Really!!

Ethan. Ha yep. In fact I've always wanted to meet a real Witch. And I'm thankful your the first one that I get to meet.

Tanis bowed to hide her embarrassed red face.

Tanis[Happy and Embarrassed]. Thanks Ethan. I'm grateful to have met you to. And I cant wait for you to meet the other students. So lets continue the tour then.

 Tanis grabs Ethan hand and leads the way to the basement to continue the tour.

Screen changes to Dark Forest were there's a Freedom Fighter Cabin. Screen goes inside to a Medic room. The other Rangers are around waiting for Nova to wake up. As she starts to regain conciseness.

Nova. Uhhh! What happened.

Nova struggles to get up but Fiona and Zane grab her before she falls over.

Fiona. Easy there Nova you took an nasty hit to the head.

Nova, Uh! I know that Fiona. But what hit me.

Walter. Nothing hit you Ranger.

Walter enters the room.

Zane. Ranger attention General here.

All ranger but Nova stood at attention.

Walter. Edease men. 

Nova. What do you mean nothing hit me Walter?!

Walter. Nova did you have a vison of someone taking a blow to the head by any chance.

Nova[Surprised]. Um yes I did but what does that have to do with... AHHH!

Nova tried to stand up but become dazed and lose balance. Zane and Gunter stop her from falling.

Zane. Nova you need to take it easy. You still haven't recovered.

Gunter. Ya. Your heavier then you look.

Nova. Ha HA. Very funny Gunter.

After they got Nova back in medic bed.