5 .Monsters or Friends. Part.3

Screen opens back at Muddy Creek Park were Ethan, Tanis, and Winnie are sitting in a circle.

Winnie . Alright Ethan in order to fight like us you going to have to learn to use Aura.

Ethan [Excited]. Ok I'm ready. So what's Aura.

Tanis. It's what gives us our powers. It's an Energy Field that flows through all living things. However, you must be born with enough Aura in your body to properly use it. And it's rare to find Humans who can use Aura.

Ethan. So I might not be able to Aura.

Tanis. Yes. But there are ways to see if you have Aura.

Ethan. Really!? how?

Tanis pulls out a small bag from her belt. She pulls out five circle stones that each with a different color. Fire [Red], Lightening [Black with steaks of Blue Lightening ] , Earth [Dark Brown Earth color], Water [Light Blue have ocean waves look to it], and Wind [Dark Blue with White gusts of wind on it]. Tanis places them Infront of Ethan.

Tanis. These are Element Stones they have a reaction when one focuses there Aura thru them.

Ethan. So how do I do that?

Tanis goes into a Knee Meditation Stance. Ethan follows Tanis and goes into a Sitting Meditation.

Tanis. First you must Center Yourself. clear your mind of all thoughts .Feel the Aura flow through you then focus the stones and they shall react. Like this.

Suddenly the stones lifted up and levitated a foot off the ground. The Fire stone ignite in a Dark Green Flame and the Wind stone had light gust of wind come out of it. The rest of the stones had little to no reaction other then levitating. They returned to normal and fell to the ground.

Tanis [Happy]. So are you ready.

Ethan. You bet I am.

As Ethan closed his eyes the screen changes to Sibella, Elean, and Phara carrying a few bags but Elean carrying a giant cooler on her shoulder.

Sibella. Ok a few more things and we can head to the park.

Phara [Exhausted]. Uh! Finally. I thought we would never get done with shopping. 

Elean. Honestly Phara I don't see what your complaining about.

Phara [Disbelief]. Uh HU. Sure thing Elean.

Elean. Ow come on. There no reason for you to mad I can lift more then you.

Sibella stops walking and feal a jolt of energy hit her.

Sibella. Hey. Do you two feel that.

Phara. Uh no?

 Elean. What do you sense Sibella?

Sibella. I don't know but it feels Dark. Like the Aura been corrupted by a great pain. Uh!? It's gone? 

Elean. What do you mean it's gone?

Sibella. It just disappeared I've never had that happen before.

Phara. Hmm. Maybe it was nothing. We've sensed wired thing before right.

Elean. She got a point there. Humans can give off small bursts of Aura filled with Passions.

Sibella. Your probably right. So let's continue with our shopping then. Come know.

Screen changes back to the park were Ethan trying to lift the five stone his eyes closed. But instead giving off a negative Aura with small burst his hand reached out trying to forcefully lift the stones. This surprised Tanis and Winnie.