67. Mister Grim [Part-2].

Screen opens to Ethan waking up inside some cave with only small areas of light coming down from the tops of the cave.

Ethan- Uh! Where the hell am I!?

That's when skeletons in black cloaks appear through the darkness there holding bows swords and shields. Ethan goes to use his power band to summon his Warlock Armor but it's gone.

Ethan [Thought]- What my power band gone.

The skeletons let out a scream that sound like people where dying a horrible dearth. This caused Ethan to shake in fear.

Ethan [Thoughts]- What the hell I can't move.

Ethan body shook lightly as he tryed to reach inside his jacket. As the Skeletons slowly walked up to him. As he got his moon blade out. 

Ethan [Mad and Confused]- Uhh! Miss Grim why did you do this to me.

As one of the Skeleton charge to strike Ethan with his sword. 

Ethan- Dam it move!

Ethan expand the moon blade to an knife length to a normal knife and slams it into his leg that snaps his body out off fear. And Ethan cuts the skeleton head in half.

Ethan- Grr! Come bone head let's see what you can do.

Skeletons- RAAAAAAAAA! 

Screen changes back to Miss Grim school outside where the Monster Girls are training outside.  Winnie is fighting against Elean. There all in Magic Circle.

Winnie- Magma Lightning Claws!!

Elean dodges Winnie strikes running Dark Blue Lightning through her body. Nocking back Winnie attacks with out trying.

Elean- Come now Winnie your not going to hurt me with such strikes.

Winnie- Why don't you hold still and stop blocking me. And fight back!

Elean dodge Winnie punch then lands a punch across her face launching her into a tree. As Winnie got up but right as she does pain comes from her chest and Winnie kneels on the ground.

Winnie- AHHHHH!

Elean- Hu? Winnie are you alright?

Wendy [Werewolf Spirit]- Ethan in trouble I can't sense he's in great pain.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Dam it Ethan what have you gotten yourself into now.

Winnie collapse on the ground Elean removes her Magic Circle once this happen the other girlsz notice and drop there circles and runs over to see what's happening.

Tanis- Elean what happened to Winnie?

Elean- I don't now Tanis she just collapsed.

Winnie was still awake but still looked to be in pain. Winnie then see's flashes of Ethan and Miss Grim walking through Muddy Creek Graveyard and Miss Grim stabbing Ethan with the black Dagger and his body turning into black fog and disappearing.

Winnie- What the hell Miss Grim!!

The girls look surprised.

Miss Grim- Yes Winnie.

The girls turn around and see Miss Grim walking out of the Dark Forest.

Winnie- Don't yes Winnie with me!

Winnie try's to stand still feeling the pain in her chest.

Tanis- Easy Winnie you haven't recovered yet.

Phara- Ha Ha. Ya. But wasn't the Magic Circle suppose to heal her.

Miss Grim- It was. But since it's a bond wound. It will even effect the body even with any type of healing Aura including the Magic Circle.