73- Old Teachers [Partg-2].

Screen opens to Ethan and Winnie finishing off the remaining soldiers as they continue down the hallway Ethan can't get that symbol on these soldiers out of his mind.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Come on where have I seen that symbol on these soldiers. Hu!

Winnie- Hey Ethan there's the exit.

Ethan-  I see it Winnie. Hang on Zane where almost there.

Winnie- Ya I can't wait to rip Jon to peace's for this. AWOOO! HU!?

That when a seal appears on the door the similar to the soldiers symbols on there shoulder bands. Ethan and Winnie are launched back. As they get back up.

Winnie- Grr. You got to be kidding me?

Ethan- Great.

Ethan clicks his power band.

Ethan [Radio]- Zane our ways blocked we'll find a way around.

Screen changes to Zane countering Jon Axe fire attack.

Zane- Just get here alive Warlock. 

Jon- Executioner Fire Cutter!

Zane- Dragon Flame Strike!

Zane pulls out his Dragon sword form his sheath cuts through the fire attack. 

Sibella- Blood Lightning Impalement!

Sibella teleports behind Jon and impales him from behind but it didn't cut through his back. Red Lightning shock his body but has no effect. This surprised Sibella who quickly dodge Jon counter attacks. As Zane join her to fight off Jon the Screen changes back to Ethan and Winnie.

Ethan [Radio]- Roger that Zane. Come Winnie we need to.

Mason- That as far as you two are going. At least while my Magic Barrier is up.

Ethan- Who are?

Mason- I am General Mason. And I've been put in charge to putting down your little Werewolf pet of yours Warlock. That is unless you kill her for me. Then I'll lower the Magic Barrier for you.

Ethan- That's not going to happen ya old nut.

Winnie- GRR! YA so drop the Magic Barrier. Before we make you.

Mason- Ha Ha. I guess there's no helping it then. Come to the prison Green House I'll be waiting for you. And I would hurry if I was you. No telling how long your friends have left before there killed.

Ethan- Uh. Old nut. So what do you think Winnie.

Winnie- I say we nock that old man off his rocker and take down the barrier. 

Ethan- I couldn't agree more. Let go Master.

Winnie- Ha. Gladly Apprentice.

Ethan and Winnie takes off to the green house as the screen changes to the green house where Mason and Mark getting ready for Ethan and Winnie's arrive. There in some type of thick forest area there's Oil lanterns with Dark Purple Flames burning.

Mark- Ha Ha Ha. These should limit that Luna's strength 

Mason- I wouldn't underestimate her Mark. Unless you wish for a fast and painful death.

Mark- I wouldn't worry about me old friend. You should worry about yourself and that Warlock. He's quit powerful from what my spy's in the monster realm have told me.

Mason- You know those files can be misleading but I do sense he's strong. Anyways you better protect that barrier crystal with your life.

Mark- Ha Ha. Don't worry neither of them will get close to it.