86- Inquisitor Army [Part-4]

Screen opens to outside of Muddy Creek where inside the forest showing a cliff overlooking Muddy Creek where Duke over looking Muddy Creek. Behind him Blade leaning against a tree while Bark goofed off with his Yoyos. Maria in knee meditation holding crystal ball focusing on it beside her is Agana meditating with her. Duke turn around and face Maria.

Duke- So what are we dealing with Maria.

Maria- It's a powerful Magic Circle. It seems to limit Monsters ability along with summon her army. I have to say it's high tear magic. 

Bark- Boring! So how long to brake it. one two minutes.

Agana- Uh for once could you show some respect Bark!

Duke- Enough from both of you. How long before you can brake the seal.

Maria- Around an hour.

Duke- An hour!

Bark- What!? Your joking right Maria?

Maria- I never joke Bark. As for the reason is the seal master class. Though not perfect it still impressive feat from this Dark Elf.

Duke- Hm. Alright then. You Agana and Bark will lend you there Aura to help you brake the seal faster. As for me and Blade we'll head into Muddy Creek and deal with this inquisitor of Revolta ourselves.

Bark- But boss I want to come along and fight some of those undead tin heads.

Duke- No. Your needed here. Beside these monster are a bit out of your skill set Bark.

Bark- But Duke. .HU!

Blade steps Infront of Bark.

Blade- You heard him pup. He's spoken and if you disobey these orders you'll have to deal with me. Do you understand pup.

Blade look down at Bark who doesn't look at him.

Bark- No Blade. I understand.

Blade- Good. Ready to move out when you are boss.

Duke- Then let go. We got a long walk from here.

Maria- Wait Duke!! Ostrava in the town and he fighting against the Inquisitor along with Winnie!

Duke- What!? He's not meant to be here until next week? Why is he here now!

Maria- I don't know. But he in trouble from what I can tell.

Agana- Stupid kid always trying to prove himself as the next Alpha. 

Duke [Thoughts]- Dam it Ostrava.

Duke- Come on Blade looks like where running instead. As for you Maria brake that seal.

Maria- Right away Duke. It should be down in fifteen minutes. Wo!

Duke and Blade leaps off the cliff edge a blast of wind surprised Maria. They slam into the ground then take off towards Muddy Creek. As the screen changes to Phara who clothes are torn to pieces. She continue to cut her way through knights while holding onto Tanis in her hand.

Tanis [Thoughts]- Darn it. They where able to shatter my ice wall protecting Tanis. How did Revolta manage to make them so strong. Come on Phara think I can't keep this up forever. HU!

That when three bowmen launches three arrows at her. Phara put up an ice wall by puting her free hand on the ground.

Phara- Tombstone Ice Wall!! 

Phara [Thoughts]- Ow that's not good. Wo!

When the Ice Wall formed Tanis sense it wont stop the arrows and leaps out of the way by launching her by forming an ice at her feet and pop up at high speed launching her away as the arrows hit. The wall explodes that disrupted Phara launching her to the ground. She grips Tanis protecting her as she slams into the ground. Burn marks from the explosion hit her right hand that was holding her sword. As she gets back she hardly able to move. As more knights surround her. New Knights with big Black Shiels and Spears march in. As Phara looks around and sees the Hospital not far from her she smiles and holds onto Tanis tight.