50. Turkey Madness [Thanksgiving Special] [Part.2].

Screen opens with Jester dodging Sibella and Elean attacks by jumping sliding and using her own body weight to counter each of there blows.

Clover [Jester]- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Nice try you two but you can't kill me like that. HU!?

All of them stop and sense Jester Turkey monster been destroyed.

Elean- Ha. It would seem your chicken been killed.

Clover [Mad]- Grr! Are you blind it's a turkey! You ungrateful corpse!

Sibella- Ether way. I think it time we end this Elean.

Elean- Agreed.

Sibella close her eyes when they open the colors turn Black and Dark Red. Her skin turned pale white as Vampire Wings rip through her dress leaving her in her night robes. While Elean pulls up her shirt sleeve and tighten a rope wrapped around her hand. She pulls out a syringe that glows Dark Green and injects herself. That caused her body to bulk out giving her a slim music body.

Clover- Ha Ha Ha. Am I suppose to be scared of your monster forms.

Elean- You should. After all your only human.

Skibella- Indeed. This is the ending for you Jester.

Jester- Ha ha ha ha. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! It's funny how you judge us humans strength by our race not skill. But I guess that just the way you animals are raised.

Elean- Lightning Wind Punch!

Jester closed and then open her eyes that turn Black and Dark Blue. Elean was the first to charge in. She jumps into the air and try's to punch Jester who skips backwards dodging the punch that blast Wind Aura and [Dark Blue and Black] Lightning  around area where she land. This cuts up Jester clothes but doesn't harm her. That when Dark bats Fog appears behind Jester that Sibella comes out of the fog trying to impale Jester. But Jester dodges and counter her strikes pushing Sibella on her back foot. When Elean charge in to attack Sibella joins in pressuring Jester. Who jumps out of the way causing them to strike each other blade. Jester lands far away from them.

Jester- Ha Ha Ha! Well you two are truly are the jokes. HU!?

Phara- Ice Tomb Prison!

Clover- Your not turning me into a popsicle. UHF!

Winnie- Werewolf Magma kick!

That when Phara attacks Jester by dropping down from the tree's. Jester try's to strike Phara before she could hit the ground to freeze it but Winnie dash and manages to kick Jester in the chest landing her on her back. Phara hits the ground freezing Jester in place.

Winnie- Ha! Frozen just like your Turkey!

Phara- Ha Ha Ha! Good one Winnie.

Sibella- Winnie Phara look out!  

Clover- Jester Party Repulse!

Jester does a repulse blasting away Winnie and Phara through he air. Sibella grabs Winnie while Elean grabs Phara. 

Winnie- Thanks Fang Face!

Sibella- Watch it Winnie.

Phara- WOOHOO! Nice muscles Elean.

Elean- UH!

After they land Jester gets on her feet and dusts the ice off her.

Clover- Ungrateful . 

That's when Ethan drops down blade locking with Jester sword. Ethan blade Burns Red with Dark Blue Lightning running through the sword along with Red Ruby's on his sword glow bright.