[Yeah, now just don't show up with your teeth out, focus on the selfie.]

"Ham mare bhi nahi jaa rahe." She said and ignoring her Ritika opened her camera.

[I am not dying.]

Just then a small boy appeared, tapping her hand gently. In his tiny hands, he held a cold drink bottle and a folded piece of paper. Siya, momentarily perplexed, looked at the young messenger, only to find him pointing towards Shashwat, the owner of the stall who was discreetly stealing glances at her.

Accepting the offerings, Siya smiled at the boy and looked towards Shashwat. Their eyes locked momentarily. However, as if caught in the act, Shashwat swiftly shifted his gaze towards his friends.

With her friends engrossed in capturing selfies, Siya seized the moment to unfold the small piece of paper that accompanied the cold drink bottle. The note read,

"This is for that cold drink, mai koi udhar nahi rakhta"

[I don't keep any debts.]

A gentle giggle escaped Siya's lips as she appreciated the charm of the message.The note triggered a nostalgic memory of a school incident when she had secretly given Shashwat a cold drink.

She carefully tucked the chit into her small purse, preserving the unexpected moment. Sensing Shashwat's eyes on her, she looked up, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, and showed him the cold drink bottle with a smile. Shashwat,reciprocating the unspoken connection, smiled in return, his gaze momentarily meeting hers before he looked down.

As Siya enjoyed her cold drink amidst the lively atmosphere of the fair, Arushi's voice cut through the air with a tone of offence.

"Haww, dekhi isse akele akele cold drink pee rahi hai. Kutti kahin ki. I know isliye tune selfie me aane ko mana kiya na?" She accused her gaining others' attention.

[Oh, look at her, drinking cold drink all alone. Such a cheeky one. I know that's why you refused to join her in the selfie, right?]

"Hame bhi do." Richa said.

"I won't give you this one. Go and buy another one for yourself." Siya firmly declared earning gasps from them.

"Arre, we can share in this na." Arushi said while Richa nodded in agreement, hoping for a sip of the coveted beverage.

"No, I won't share from this one. I will give you the money to buy another cold drink, but I won't give this one." Her unwavering stance left them in a state of mild confusion .

"Tu kya pagal ho gayi hai? Aisa bhi kya amrit mila diya gaya hai iss cold drink me?" Ritika chimed in.

[Have you gone mad? What magical elixir has been added to this cold drink?]

"Amrit se bhi jada special hai. Tum log jao dusra lekar aao. Divya, take this money and buy more cold drinks." She extracted some cash from her pocket, handing it to Divya with a nod of assurance.

[It's even more special than nectar. You guys go, bring another one.]

******************************************

After enjoying some food, they decided to ride the Ferris wheel.

"You guys enjoy it. I am not interested." Shashwat, not particularly enthusiastic about amusement park rides, declined.

"Tu har jagah apna Dadaji vala mode on mat kar liya kar. Chal chup chap." Reyansh said glaring at him.

"Nhi yaar seriously I don't want to." He said and his friends and brothers rolled their eyes.