AYODHYA PRAVESH

With heavy hearts, Shanta and Rishi Shringi bid farewell to the brides and grooms, after next day's sunrise. The soldiers and workers were already ready with the chariots at the bottom of Shringa giri mountain. So without wasting a single more second all of them started moving towards their last destination, which was Ayodhya.

Before entering inside the boundaries of the wealthiest nation of Aryavart, the princes and princesses went to seek blessings from the Kanchi Kamakshi Devi, whose temple was just at the boarder of Ayodhya. It was the ritual of Suryavansh, that every newly wed visits the kanchi Kamakshi temple before entering into the land. Because she is the guardian deity of Ayodhya's boarder.

The temple was already decorated gorgeously to welcome the couples. Some officials of royal family and main priests were already present there to conduct the rituals.

After the successful completion of the puja, the chariots finally entered into Ayodhya through the gigantic 'Rashtra pravesh dwar' (main entrance door of the kingdom).

One hundred and eight swarn kalash were placed outside serially and the gate was decorated with various flowers. Giant stone statues of eight horses, six elephants, four tigers and two lions were placed at either sides of the gate, which were known as the guardian creatures.
At a little distance from the gate, there was a small tower in which a huge golden bell was hanging. Four soldiers pulled the rope attached to the bell, as a result it rang by making a sharp vibrating sound.

"Why are they ringing a bell swami ?" - Urmila asked.
"This bell is placed at a specific geometrical region. If they ring it here, the sound will travel all upto the palace. So by ringing it they are sending message to the main palace that we have entered in the land."
Lakshman extended his arm forward by pointing at the peak of the royal palace, which was becoming hazely visible from the entrance gate. It was again looking like a raising sun, just like the raj chinha of Ayodhya.

The lane extending towards the palace from the main entrance was covered with flower petals. On either sides, there were different troops of soldiers standing, dressed in different types of attires. The difference in their attire was denoting their department.

Prime minister Sumanth and some other ministers and influential persons of the court welcomed the princes and their wives. And the conch shells, drums, trumpets and many more welcome instruments got played just at the moment when Ram's chariot entered, followed by Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughna's chariot. Many females workes sprinkled flowers upon the couples while all were hailing their names.

"You seeing the first troop ?" - Lakshman pointed at the very first group of shoulders near the gate, who were on elephants. Urmila looked at their direction who had their heads down and elephant's trunk were raised up inorder to show respect. Urmila found it really cute and amazing. So Lakshman completed his sentence- "The elephant troop is known as the most powerful and has highest position in entire army. "

"The elephants look well trained and that's really impressive."- Urmila added.
"Yes they are. They undergo years and years of training before joining the main force." - Lakshman told.
Urmila's proud smile went up- " Amazing "

"It's same with the horses also." - Lakshman pointed at the troop next to elephants.
"Training horses are tougher than training elephants. isn't it?" - Urmila questioned.
Lakshman- "Right... Horses are stubborn. And I love it."
Urmila smiled - " me too... I love horse riding. Also it's not hard for me to control them. "
"We will see that soon..."- Lakshman replied in a challenging tone.

Next to the horse troop, the troop of blade fighters were standing with their swords raising up in air.
"And here comes my favourite department of the army... Sword fighters " - He exclaimed proudly.
"You are so me, Saumitra. " - Urmila's statement made him turn his head in her direction seductively- " I know very well, Mila"