LAKSHMAN V/S PARSHURAM

"WHO DARED TO DO THIS...??" - A tremendously loud voice came through the door of the swayamvar hall. All attentions went towards it.

Terror ran through the crowd. Some people tried to hide and some tried to run away. Janak was also scared along with sunaina, Chandrabhaga and all four princesses.

Parshuram entered in the hall just like a spine chilling hurricane. His eyes were red in anger and the grip around his parshu was tight. Which means he is ready to slay anyone in just one strike.

" I'M ASKING IT FOR THE LAST TIME.... WHO DID IT ? WHO BROKE THE SHIV DHANUSH? "- Parshuram screamed again. His voice was scary enough to shake the entire hall. The arrogant kings who were calling them selves mighty were trembling in fear and pointed immediately at Ram while saying- " it's.... it's him Lord Parshuram... we are innocents. We haven't done anything. "

" How dare you insult Mahadev.. by breaking his bow... I'll end your life right now...." -a furious Parshuram looked at the direction where the kings were pointing. He immediately held his parshu more precisely and walked fast towards Ram while directly looking into his eyes, as if he will just ran his parshu through Ram's body.

Vishwamita tried to calm Parshuram down- " Lord Parshuram... please accept my pranam. Let me explain the situation....."

Parshuram cut Vishwamita in between - " there is nothing to explain Btahmarshi. If he had broken the bow of my Lord Shiva, then he deserves punishment.. "

He again moved like storm towards Ram and now it was Janak's turn- " Lord Parshuram... please have mercy. He didn't have the intention to break the bow. It happened accidentally. But he had fulfilled the conditions. As you had said, he is the one for Sita. Please forgive him.

Parshuram glared at Janak- " I don't care who he is and what he is. He had insulted my guru Mahadev by breaking his Pinak. Then I'll never spare him. He deserves only death. The conditions for swayamvar was to tie the threads of the bow, not breaking it. You are also a devotee of Lord Shiva, how can you accept him as your son in law? ". Janak couldn't utter a word after that.

Now parshuram walked towards Ram more fastly. Sita's eyes widened and she immediately tried to ran towards parshuram to to stop him. Urmila, Mandvi and Shrutkirti held Sita's arms tightly to stop her.

Parshuram lifted his parshu and before he could reach at Ram, Lakshman came and stood like a immovable mountain right infront of Ram. His fierce gaze had become even more fierce and he was directly looking in Parshuram's eyes. Everybody including Parshuram himself remained even more shocked after seeing Lakshman's unbelievable courage.

" Who are you, moron young man ? How dare you stood infront of me.. ? Don't you know who am I? - Parshuram exclaimed angrily.

Lakshman replied with the exact same amount of anger - " Who doesn't know you great sage. You were the one who ended the clans of Kshatriyas nearly 21 times. And in that many innocents were also got killed because of the fault of only Kartyaveer arjun and your own arrogance. You are that warrior, whose anger had caused many disaster including slaying down the head of your own mother, dear son of Rishi Jamadagni... how can a warrior forget you and your deeds.... Lord Parshuram..."

Ram holded Lakshman's hand again- " lakshman.. stop... "

Lakshman - " No bhaiya... don't stop me today. If he wants to harm you, then he has to cross my dead body first. I won't let anyone touch you, no matter if it's Lord Parshuram or Lord Shiva himself. "

Urmila's limbs became cold in fear after seeing Lakshman's fearlessness... that too infront of someone like Parshuram. Tears immensely flooded from her eyes and her heart beaten fast as if it will just explod if something happens to Lakshman right infront of her eyes.