FIRST CONVERSATION

Urmila was totally lost in that handsome prince's eyes. She had never imagined that she will get a sign like this from Mahadev. Her heart was fluttering inside her body and blood had rushed to her cheeks by making them pinkish red. She had totally fallen for those fierce gaze of the youngers prince. On the other hand, the second prince was standing like a statue just like his elder brother. He was looking super confused as if he had no idea what's going on. Four of them just stood like that without moving eyes from eachother until a voice interrupted- " Both of you are here ? I had been looking for you in the entire garden..."

Both the princes looked back simultaneously to see the person who called them. It was 'Samichi', a senior deciple of Maharshi Vishwamita.

Samichi also entered inside the temple and saw Sita and Urmila standing infront of the princes. So he immediately went near them and bowed down- " Rajkumari Sita... pranam. Do you remember me ?"

Sita came out of her statue mode and passed a gentle smile to samichi- " Pranam Samichi. Ofcourse I remember you. When I had once visited to Maharshi Vishwamita's Ashram with pitashree, we had met you there. "

Samichi also smiled back at the princess- " I'm really glad.. and nice to meet you once again. " Then he decided to introduce Sita to the princes. So he looked at the elder prince and said - " This is our Rajkumari Sita, who's swayamvar is going to take place."

Sita shyly looked at the elder prince. And with a warm grin he said in a serene voice- " I have heard much about you. It was a wish of mine to meet you atleast once. Seems like Narayan fullfilled my wish.
I am the eldest son of Maharaj Dashrath of Ayodhya and everybody call me.... 'RAM'.

'Ram.....' this name just rushed like current through Sita's spine and she had goosebumps all over her body... her ears just heard the best name in the world.

He completed his sentence- " Please accept my pranam princess.... sita. "

Sita heard her name in his beautiful voice for the first time. And she had never liked her own name these much before today. Sita shyly looked down and replied- " Pranam Prince.... Ram. Welcome to Mithila"
Ram also smiled back. He was unable to take his eyes off from Sita. As if she is the only visible thing in this world.

An super excited Urmila was so touched by their first conversation and couldn't control her happiness. - " I knew it... I knew it.... " Her excitement turned every head towards her. "

" What did you know... and I'm sorry but may I know who are you ? "- Samichi asked.

Urmila realised that she just became over excited and kind of embarrassed herself. But now she had to face it. So with an awkward smile Urmila replied- " Umm.... i knew that.... you both are Raghuvanshi Princes. (She looked at Ram) i knew that you are the eldest prince who killed Tarka and broke Devi Ahilya's curse. And..... (her gaze slowly went to the other prince, who was still looking at her like that) you are.... umm... you are the.... other prince, who destroyed the entire army of Tarka"

Samichi exclaimed- "Oh... but you are......."

Samichi's sentence got cut in between by the second prince.... - " Seems like you are super smart, who guessed our identity...... by looking at our raj chinha. "
Then he again joined his palms and said- " Nice to meet you Mithila's third Rajkumari.... Urmila "

Urmila was speechless. "How.... just how did he know? Can he read mind or what "- Urmila talked to herself in her mind.

Then the younger prince bowed his head infront of Sita and said humbly- " Pranam Rajkumari Sita. I am the third Prince of Ayodhya... (his gaze returned to Urmila again) And everybody call me.... ' LAKSHMAN '

Sita responded with a big smile. But Urmila was just looking down. Her extreme excitement just embarrassed her infront of the man, she had recently fallen in love with.

"He must be thinking that I was trying to show off my smartness or pride as a princess.... why on the earth i had to shout like that... just why I did that.... that too infront of the crowned prince Ram as well. What would he be thinking about Sita didi... You messed it up Urmila. " - Urmila was scolding herself silently.

Samichi exclaimed- " wow great... so now everybody know everybody.... but prince Ram, I think we should return now if you have collected flowers for Maharshi Vishwamita's puja. He must be waiting for us. "

Ram replied- "yes Samichi.. let's go back."

Before leaving Ram looked towards Sita with those soft gaze once again.. - " I'm taking my leave, Rajkumari. Hope we'll meet soon. "
And exactly opposite to his elder brother, Lakshman looked at Urmila with those fierce gaze once again but said to Sita- " Take care of yourself and your smart sister, princess Sita." Lakshman bowed down to Sita and Urmila again.

Then both the handsome princes left by leaving the two princesses breathless. Sita was just looking at Ram's way and before exiting Ram looked back at Sita once again. Sita couldn't stop blushing. But Urmila was just standing blankly. She had no idea if she should be happy about the fact that Mahadev gave her the sign or should stab herself to death because of the way she embarrassed herself and her sister infront of their desired men.

" Urmila... what are you thinking? "- sita asked.
" Nothing didi... I'm just so ashamed. I'm really sorry. My stupid behaviour embarrassed you infront of prince Ram. "- Urmila replied monotonously.

Sita smiled again and said- " it's okay Urmila. I know how excited you were. It's fine... don't think much about it. Now bring the 'aagyaan mala' and let's go back to palace.

Urmila finally brought that garland from Devi's neck and handed over to Sita as the Vidhikari.

She was glad. Because before Sita touching the garland, she had gotten her desired sign from Mahadev. Not just one, but two signs. One for her sister and one for herself.