HER CONFESSION

Dark and thick rain clouds were covering the sky and the slow thunders were becoming more intense. Icy cold wind were almost freezing everything and one by one some small rain drops started falling on the earth.

But Urmila's feet didn't stop from reaching at Lakshman. As usual he sensed her presence by the enchanting sound of her anklets. It slowed his pace for a moment but he didn't stop waving his long, sharp sword in that chilling air.
"Pranam...."- Urmila said while standing some distance away from him. Again his movements slowed for a moment but then fastened as before.
"If you are here to stop me... then it will be a waste of time. "- He said in a cold voice and without stopping his practice.

Urmila just stood silently there. Once again she was startled by Lakshman's behaviour and could not find a word to say next.
Couple of minutes passed and Urmila was still standing there like a statue and he was agressively moving that sword. Now the rain drops started falling a bit more with lightning and thunders. All the other people of the ashram started rushing inside the houses. Except Lakshman and Urmila.

"If you just want stand and see, then you can do it from some distance also. It's going to rain. Please go under the roof."- Lakshman pointed at the nearby room, where the swords and shields for practice were kept.

Urmila looked in that direction and a sword in bright blue scabbard caught her attention which was kept on the varanda. All the other swords were kept on the racks and none of them had covers. But that one perticular sword on varanda was looking very much unique and gorgeous. The blue scabbard had many gems attached on it's shiny surface, which was making it look royal. So it didn't take any extra second for Urmila to realise that it must be Lakshman's own sword.

"Yes.. it's going to be raining. You should go under a roof as well..."- Urmila said in a slower voice, as if she had made herself ready for the firey yet cold replies of Lakshman which will pierce through her heart every time.
He immediately replied without looking at her- "I don't care about rain, thunders and lightning.... as i said, don't try to stop me. It will be waste of time."

She had no idea when her tears had jumped the boundaries of her eyes and nature imitated her again by increasing the pace of the slow drizzle. She asked again in her hoarse voice- "Why are you doing this to me ? Why are you being so harsh ? "

"I have told you before... this is what I am... i was never a soft loving guy. I was always harsh and tough like this..."- Lakshman replied with same cold way.

Urmila shaked her head from side to side in disbelief - " I don't know about others... but it's not true in my case... I have seen your soft loving corner..."

Suddenly his hands started moving more fast and furiously. Urmila startled but didn't flinch from her place. - " I'm not in the mood to talk about the thing that never existed... I'm repeating again rajkumari, you are wasting your time with me. Go under a roof before the heavy rain starts..."

Urmila started sobbing loudly.
"I'm not going anywhere... you have to answer me today? Why are you ignoring me ? Why are acting exactly opposite to your feelings?"

-"What do you mean...?"

-"You know what I mean..."

His orotund way of asking was making her heart ache even more. Her patience was slowly slipping away and she was on the verge to scream her lungs out...
His mouth fell silent but moves fastened even more. Now he was literally waving his sword like the speed of light.
"Go under the roof Urmila... I don't have the patience to argue"

"I also don't have the patience to ask you the same question again and again rajkumar..."- in the middle of the sobbing her voice became a little stronger and loud.